Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Is it wrong to feel this way with a guy thats never been my boyfriend?`?

Hey im a 16 year old girl in high school and i like this guy who i met at a party about 2 months ago. After we met, we talked online and stuff, flirted with each other and it was all good. I thought that he was gonna be my bf soon enough. And then about 2 months ago, outta nowhere, just stopped trying to talk to me. He wouldn't comment me, message me, IM me anymore. I didnt do anything bad or w/e 2 make him mad, he just randomly stopped. He didnt ignore me, he just didnt go out of his way to talk to me anymore. So i finally got the balls to ask him how he felt about me and he said ';hey ive been so busy i dont have time to talk, n ya i like you i want to talk to you'; yada yada. but i dont believe he likes me anymore b/c when i check his facebook, i see he comments other people, but doesnt comment me as much anymore. People have said that if a guy likes you, hell try to talk to you no matter what, and he hasnt done that. I feel so bad b/c hes over me %26amp; i still like him so much. Hes said so many sweet things 2 me that ill never forget, making me feel so special %26amp; now he just left me hanging. I cant stop thinking about him and cant stop imagining myself with him and kissing him. I duno how to get over him, hes so perfect n i wanna b in his heart too but i guess not. %26lt;/3


How can i get over feeling this way? If i were to tell him how i feel one day would it be wrong since we've never even been 2gether?Is it wrong to feel this way with a guy thats never been my boyfriend?`?
No not wrong at all. I say go for it.Is it wrong to feel this way with a guy thats never been my boyfriend?`?
I had the same experience ! I saw this guy i met from my guy friends, i added him on myspace %26amp;we started flirting for a while. Suddenly, he stopped talking to me %26amp;then i found out he got a girlfriend the day he stopped talking to me. I didn't know this so i told him i liked him then he said thats very cute! Ugh, boys are sooo unpredictable. he was everything i ever looked for. %26lt;/3





But i dont wanna tell you he has a girlfriend so, id jus talk it out w/ him %26amp;if he doesnt reply, tell some one close to him to bring up a convo bout you. something nice that makes him think bout you.





hope this helps ! (:
My dear, this happened to me before. It's hard to forget, but time heals everything.


You might not know, maybe even one of your guy friends might like you but just didnt tell you.


Try to get to know other guys too. There are plenty of fishes in the sea :D


I'm sure such a caring and sweet girl like you can find the one your looking for. So don't give up yet.


When you do find the one, show that guy that ';hey, there are guys who CARE.';


Just avoid insincere ones, and you're all good.


XOXO


good luck!
Well no, I guess you can feel led on by him. Sometimes you have to trust the people that get close to you, and others times you cannot. You have to ask yourself if you want to trust this guy. Try talking to him more, maybe he likes it if you lead on a conversation? You have to show some balls and self-confidence if you want a guy to truly like you back. You should tell him how you really feel, just make sure you don't sound totally stalker..ish. That, would be bad. And creepy. And if he still continues to 'ignore' you, then I suggest leaving it behind and try ignoring him. He might feel distraught and try to talk to you more. If not, he's a douche, a waste of time, and you can move on freely and be like ';ha, win on you.'; :)
Stop checking on him on facebook and ignore him. It is not wrong to admit that you have feelings for someone but unfortunately for you they were not returned. I would not tell him anything because he may use that to his advantage one day and try to get with you without having any intentions on staying with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment