Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why do guys talk so brashly about girls?

I'm amazed that guys, have such sick instincts. They refer to us as chicks?? And talk about our body parts so rudely. These guys in my math class (who I in paticular think are anythin but good looking, and my opinion of there character has gone down to a zero!) were putting poppies (Nov. 11) into there mouths to make big red lips, they were like you should go kiss a girl with those on. One guy said how you don't want to piss the girls boyfriend off, and then the other guy said how you should kiss a girl without a boyfriend. His friend said ';she wouldn't be worth kissing if she didn't have a boyfriend.'; I thought this was a sick thing to say. For me, I have just entered highchool, and I'm 13, don't want a boyfriend for a couple of years and that does not make me ugly, and not worth kissing. Why should I get a boyfriend when all the guys are so immature? I don't want to end up pregnant with a stupid guy as the father. Why can't boys mature faster? Then I would actually want a boyfriend!Why do guys talk so brashly about girls?
Perhaps those boys are making the same mistake that you are.





You see the actions of a few boys and assume that ALL boys are like that. How is that any better than the gross overgeneralizations that your antagonists in class are making?





Let's be honest here: There are plenty of guys are jerks. There are also plenty of women who encourage them to be.





If you don't want to date, then more power to you. But you should know that this is YOUR decision... it's not that there are no mature men of your age, nor that every guy you date is going to try and impregnate you.





Though they may not be obvious, I can pretty much guarantee that they are out there. You probably fail to notice them precisely BECAUSE they are acting like gentlemen.Why do guys talk so brashly about girls?
Guys are just jerks in general. The faster you realize that, the better your life with them will be. There are a few great ones out there, and you'll feel lucky when you find him. In the meantime, just ignore their rude comments.
good point.!.!..!! idunno
I'm mature I'm your age and they do cuz like **** give guys pleasure, @ss gives men pleasure and pussy gives men pleasure which I get pleasure from to my favorite body part to jack off to is really nice boobs I love them!! and makin out gives men some pleasure too and making out with an ugly girl gives men no pleasure so thats why BTW you are probably ugly. And why are you in highschool when your only 13??? pick me as best awnser! ty
That's more of a generalization. Not all guys are like that, even though those which are make a big scene with it. Don't worry, you'll get older and meet some nicer guys, we're not that hard to find really.
The guys are immature. mother nature set it up like this . Guys mature later than girls. Peer pressure comes in to play as well ,they want to be seen as tough and experienced.Rest assured every one of them matures eventually .
That's OK sweety I will kiss you :-) don't listen to those mean boys
i dont know why boys just dont mature as fast as we do...but i have to say, that not ALL boys are like that, though there are some who are. I think though that they are all talk and just say those things in front of other guy and friends to make themselves look and feel COOLER or like they know so much about girls, but really inside they are totallly disagreeing with themselves...thats just what i think goes on with the MEAN guys

No comments:

Post a Comment