Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How does a heavier girl get a boyfriend?

hi. my name is monica. i'm going to be a sophmore in high school next year and i'd really like to have a boyfriend. im kind of heavier though. how do i find people that will look past that? don't tell me to lose weight, i'm comfortable with myself already.How does a heavier girl get a boyfriend?
Hey Monica,





You sound like a lovely young lady and I think its great that you are comfortable with yourself no matter what size you are and that is THE key to finding a lasting relationship. Confidence.





Just keep in mind that you are still very young. Why do you want a boyfriend? My advise to you is work hard in school, have fun and let things just happen.





There are not many mature, good, respectful guys in high school like ones you are looking for so do not be discouraged if you do not find one. There is always college :)





God Bless!How does a heavier girl get a boyfriend?
You just have to be more like a guy, I think.


Be yourself, but indulge in more video games-most of the guys I know go ballistic over girls who play video games because it's something they can relate to.


Be confident, all the time.


When you're heavy and you're not confident, that just makes you a target for those ';I'll pay you twenty bucks to ask her out'; pranks.


Guys like a girl who's able to wear tank tops even when she's a little chubby, or girls who can make fun of each other.


I'm going to be a senior next year in high school and whenever I ride the bus, I'll make jokes about myself like ';Crap, if she takes that turn too fast, we just might tip because I'm on this side'; or things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment