Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Getting signals from girl with boyfriend?

I'm quickly becoming friends with a girl who I've previously known but never was close with. Or maybe not in a long time. Recently we have begun talking way more frequently than before and I've noticed a little flirting from her. She has a boyfriend, who I know and I don't have any idea how their relationship is but he isn't a bad guy at all. Honestly I'm happy if they're happy. This girl is very social and kind and caring. She talks to other guys too, I just don't know what its about. But since we have ';re-connected'; I've noticed her going out of her way to offer help if I need it. I don't know if she does this for everyone. She has also made physical contact -dancing, etc. I'm confused. Where should I go from here? I'd love to stay friends, but does she want to go further? I wouldn't mind that...but don't want to go too far while she is with someone. Could she just be playing around...or could it be that I haven't noticed this before since we weren't close? Mutual friends have suggested I do things with her...she has been in the room when thats been said each time and has gone from tepid to receptive. Like I said, I'm confused. Thanks in advance.Getting signals from girl with boyfriend?
well just cause she has a bf doenst mean she doenst like other guys and gfs arent aways so loyal so she could like uGetting signals from girl with boyfriend?
wierd solve your own problems please that was really acward to read i know a pregnant 10 year old dont ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment