Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I get a BOYFRIEND?

think im ready to have a boyfriend i want someone who I can talk to. a lot of people in my school only date for a week or 2 then break up, they barely talk to each other and they call themselves boyfriend girl friend. i really cant wait to get a boyfriend and im not eve sure if a boy ever liked me.





i cant wait!!!!





i don't even know how to talk to guys (im really awkward)





also: im taller then most people in my class and im in grade 8





hopefully next year i get asked out





any advice?????/


I like someone with a good personality and all the boys in my school only want really thin and popular girlsHow do I get a BOYFRIEND?
Just chill. Honestly, I think you're kind of young. When kids jump into relationships too early and don't last, it's pretty pointless.


You may be ready, but most guys your age are probably still immature.


Just live. You're young. You'll have plenty of time for relationships in the future.How do I get a BOYFRIEND?
Hi sweety,





1st of all ignore these people with negitive comments-- for some reason they get pleasure out of being mean,





Now hunny,


i had the exact same thing as you, the guys only want popular sticks,


but trust me if you want a lasting relationship with a guy, then wait untill you find someone who doesnt care all about looks and superfitial stuff.





And there are a few ways to be flirtatious with a guy





giggle and smile, joke around, try to act natural not someone your not just to get a boy,





And sweety the most important thing is to just to be yourself no matter how many people say it. Its true. If your true to yourself then others will be true to you! haha :)





Hope this helped a little sweety and goodluck!
Don't rush into things if you want something to last. But you are really young, no need to look for the one you're going to marry, have fun at least.


Like I said, don't rush. Go out, join clubs or teams, get involved, meet new people, get to know them. And don't wait to be asked out! If you find somebody you really want to get to know and date, ask him! No rules against it!
in your photo you look so hot.why would you have trouble finding a boyfriend thats normal and what you want.why don,t you start going to fun places like health clubs or what ever your into and look.aren,t you the one who was looking for a name for your future spa.
Im almost 18, and i have never had a BF. But i think that you should wait until at least next year, and then see how things go. You are still young, so you have plenty of time to find a guy.
idunno
If you are asking on Y!A then you will either not be able to get a boyfriend, or not be able to keep one.
Be yourself. Thats all you should ever have to do for a guy
my advice to you..


one rule thats it





STOP BEING DESPERATE! :)








mmk im done
I'm 21 and i have never had a girlfriend.


I'm also awkward, i want the perfect girl for me.


Many reasons why i have not had a girlfriend is because i am embarrassed to introduce her to my parents and growing up i also have been keeping an eye on my friend's girlfriends and seen them come and go; i just don't want to grow attached and then end up splitting up.





I hope i meet the right girl someday because time moves quicker the older you get and i've always wanted my own family.





My advice to you is be yourself, never change for anyone and eventually the right man will come into your life.


The world is a huge place and everyone has more than one compatability.





added= Woah i read the comment 'HatrickP' left and i have a completely different view of it now. I have been pressuring myself WAY too much.


Hehe i came here to give you an answer and i ended up getting one in exchange. =)
';hopefully next year I get asked out';





Pitfall number one. The days when girls had to be passive are long over. If you like a guy, make a move. Ask HIM out.





';all the boys in my school only want really thin and popular girls';


Pitfall number two, This statement tells me that you're not very happy with your own self, and that is a HUGE mistake. You have to act confident! Act like you know you're the hottest girl on the planet! It's all about the attitude.





The main thing is this: ';How do I get a BOYFRIEND';...





Stop concentrating on the issue of ';having a boyfriend'; and start concentrating stead on ';going out with a guy you like';. Having a boyfriend in itself isn't important, what's important is being in a relationship[ with a guy you're attracted to.





In other words, don't want a boyfriend just so you can say ';I have a boyfriend';.


I've never wanted ';a girlfriend'; myself, I've just fallen for certain girls and wanted to be with them. The difference is that if you go out with a guy you don't actually like just because you want to have a boyfriend and he's willing to be one, you're not going to end up happy that way.





Hope I've helped a bit!





Just remember one thing: Smile, laugh/giggle, and in general try to be cheerful. Nothing turns me on more than that and I know a lot of guys are the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment