Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can i turn my guy friend into my boyfriend with being weird?

I have been friends with this guy for about 6 months now or 5...and i just realized i have a crush on him. He is friends with his ex girl friend still from last year (he dumped her) and they still hang out on the weekends...anyways, we talk on the phone and text sometimes...and when he was drunk one night he said i was beautiful. BUT when my friends asked if he would ever go out with me, he said, she is my friend... Me and him always laugh together about stupid stuff...and he talks to his ex seriously. How can i get this relationship to a boyfriend/girl friend type of thing?How can i turn my guy friend into my boyfriend with being weird?
sometime when you two guys are alone and there's no one else around to freak him out, just ask if he's ever considered you as more than a friend. Be prepared in case he tells you no. Regardless of what his answer is, just then reply simply that you have thought about it and then NEVER EVER bring it up again. He'll have enough of a hint that you're receptive to the idea and if he actually has any feelings for you, he'll act on it. FYI, any drunk guy will tell you you're beautiful, it doesn't always mean anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment