Monday, August 16, 2010

Did I do right thing with my ex-boyfriend being there?

On Saturday I went to a wedding with my girl and she had told me before that my ex-boyfriend was going to be there. My girls boyfriend and my ex, two of there friends. When my ex came up to me to say hi, I didn't feel nothing I felt empty. So through out the whole wedding I was dancing with my girls boyfriend and my ex- boyfriend's friend and another friend of there's. My girl and me seen that my ex-boyfriend was getting really mad and he kept looking over at my table like every 5 min. When he left he didn't say good-bye to me and that didn't bother me not one bit. Right now all I feel for him is nothing but I still love him with all my heart. When I told my sister that I was dancing with my ex-boyfriend's friend she said what a way to cause drama. Why should I care how feels when didn't care how I felt when he lied to me. That's how I think when I say that. Am I just suppose to just sit there and not dance cause my ex was there? He did asked me to dance with him and I said no. Did I do the right thing by dancing with those two guys when my ex being there?Did I do right thing with my ex-boyfriend being there?
He is your EX. You owe him nothing! It sounds like the relationship ended due to his telling of lies. You are allowed to have fun at a wedding, you are allowed to dance with who you want to, you are allowed to say no when you don't want to dance with a man. You did nothing wrong!Did I do right thing with my ex-boyfriend being there?
You should've had more respect for the host of that party, than to risk


an argument or altercation at the event that they paid good money to put on. People can lose control, when it comes to hurt feelings or emotional turmoil.


I'm sure that you're a nice lady, but what you did was very rude.
hes your ex. you can dance with whoever you want to dance with... your single now. yeah it might of made him mad but he wouldnt be mad if he hadnt lied to you in the first place.
you did nothing wrong...You were there to have fun and you did. If he was expecting you to spend the evening with him, he was expecting to much...i hope you had a good time....
I think you did the right thing. What're you supposed to do? Not have a life any time any of your ex's are around? pfft. Maybe you could've danced with him though. =P
How can you be in love and feel nothing? This seems trivial to me. Spend the rest of your day thinking about more positive things!
yah i think so
no dat wuznt da rite thing to do
For one, if the relationship is over (obviously, he is your ';ex'; for a reason), then you have no reason to limit others you dance with.





For two, you can't ';feel nothing'; for an ex, but still ';love him with all your heart.';





I guarantee you don't love him. And you need to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment