Saturday, August 21, 2010

GUYS PLZ ANSWER. boyfriend problems!!?

I posted this earlier.. but im just sitting here so so so upset.. GUYS plz read all of this and tell me what you think is going on with my boyfriend.. girls can answer too. I can't figure this out








Ok.. I can't stop thinking about all of this..





My boyfriend and I have been dating almost 3 months now.. and he is acting so so so weird!!!!








He changed his myspace status back to ';single'; after he let me change it to ';in a relationship'; he had messages from chicks that i read (when i had his password.. he since changed it but doesn't kno that i read them) one was a girl saying that she noticed that he had a new woman.. and he replied with ';nah.. still up in the air with all that'; and the other was a convo with another girl.. and he was saying.. ';hey i notice u are on my friends list.. we never chat.. i wanna meet new friends and c what happens from there ya know?';





also.. i haven't heard from him since thursday!!.. he will NOT call me or answer my calls.. I sent him a few messages on myspace and he reads them but doesn't reply back.. all the while I am still on his top friends.. #1!





He claims he is in love with me/that I am his girl/that hs wants me/likes me..





help!


1 hour ago - 3 days left to answer.


Additional Details


1 hour ago





A female friend of mine made up a myspace page with some of her pictures (he has never met her/seen her pictures/etc) and i have the username/password for it too.. she is playing it off like she is a chick that wants to meet him/tninks he is hot/etc.. so far they have sent messages back and fourth.. she asked if he was single and he is all ';yeah.. got out of a relationship few months ago'; that was the SAME line he used with me before I met him.. and he is wanting to take her out for drinks and telling her she is pretty. Its pretty funny.. she is gonna keep it lingering on for a lil' while then finally say she is 1 of my good friends and how dare he break my heart like that.





Anyways.. if he wants to be done with me.. then WHY doesn't he just come out and say so?!!! why doesn't he block my number? why doesn't he take me off his myspace?? why why why???!?!!!!





also.. he has admitted to me that he WANTS for me to get pregnant wit his baby and how he had a dream that i was pregnant.


1 hour ago





WHY would he want a BABY if he is really not so serious bout me?? I mean HE told me that HE loves me the first time WAY before I said it back to him.





Is this all a joke? a game? is he a player?? Is there such a job where guys have to go out and say all the right sweet/nice things to women and try and get them to fall for him and if it works, the dude gets paid big?? seriously, im startin to think that this dude is doing somethin like that. Like he has a few different chicks that he hangs with and a schedule.. like certain chicks of certain days and he is tellin them all that they are his girlfriend.. HELP PLZ!.. i got no one to talk to this with in real life and im going crazy here.. sad.. crying.. mad.. annoyed.. confused. HELP!


1 hour ago





go and talk to him?? I can't.. I don't have my own car at the moment.. and plus.. he wont answer my phone calls or call me on his own.. so I can't get into contact with him!!!





the last time i hung out with him was on Thursday.. he even came into my apt and i gave him food!!!!.. I have been nothing but nice and loving to this guy!!.. he knows my past with me and he knows that I have been through A LOT of heartache.. including a failed marriage (due to him beating me).. and he PROMISED and SWORE up and down that he is no way like that and how is indeed wanting a relationship and something real instead of childish drama/dating games/etc etc. and I frickin believed him.. and now this?!!!!





also.. he has an issue with crystal Meth.. he SWEARS that he hasen't used in almost 2 months.. but his roomate (who has known him for over 4 years) and myself thinks he is lying bout that and he uses it a lot.





AGH!!!!GUYS PLZ ANSWER. boyfriend problems!!?
i read part of what you are reading, let me just give you a metaphorical slap on the face and then tell you to do what you already know. stop calling him, stop talking to him and stop acting like he matters, because to him you dont matter at all. get serious and start looking for someone else. there are millions of guys on earth why are you so wrapped up in one who doesnt care? dont be stupidGUYS PLZ ANSWER. boyfriend problems!!?
im not a guy, so sorry if you didnt want me to answer but the guy sounds like he's a dick and is just playing you. just be careful, ive gotten hurt many times in situations like this. if he's not answering your calls but talking to other girls i'd probably start talking to other guys just so u dont get attatched to him and then he just plays you.











i hope it all works out!!!
Why are you bothering with this loser. Even if he is some hot guy or something he's only only using you, probably for sex. He's a loser that will end up on Jerry Springer one day. Also on Myspace you can see the last login date.


Be smart about who you choose to date.
If you don't realize how much of an idiot player he is, there is something wrong with you. Forget him and move on with life. I don't say dump him, because in reality, you and he have been out of a real relationship for a while. Just forget him and find someone who loves you.
It seems to me that he is playing you. If he was on chrystal meth before, then he's on it now judging from what you are saying about his behavior towards you. He is playing other women too, and I say GET OUT NOW before you get any deeper. There are lots of men out there, find one. You CAN DO IT!
girl... I think all the responses are the same. He's not good to you. There's no question about it.





Go hang out with your girl friends. Stop glooming and hyperventilating at the computer. It's not going to help. I know this totally sucks but almost everyone goes through some form of this sooner or later. 3 months is nothing. Really. Truth be told, you're not letting go of anything precious.


Consider yourself single and go have fun with some friends.
And you can't answer your own question? The answer is OBVIOUS to anyone else. Read the question you wrote and see if you can figure out the answer. In case you can't, here is my summation for you.





1. The guy is a player


2. The guy is done playing with YOU





He isn't worth your time anyway. Don't spend another minute on him.
Love, I hope you don't put me on the 'banned' list, but you have to read/hear this... If it looks and smells like shaat... are you gonna pick it up and taste it??... Lose the number, his address, his image.. forget about him altogether...treat this fool like a Dinosaur... EXTINCT!!... life is too short to be thinking about a ''poster boy for BIRTH CONTROL!!!''
dump him before he dumps you, hes a player
i read through your story. I'm sorry that this guy is putting you through all this confusion. its a simple solution. leave him. and i know most people need closure but he is not gonna give you that. he will continue to play these games that he claims he is not playing. you already know that he is not loyal to your relationship, so why would you stay with a guy like that? just forget about him, i know that may be hard but it will get better.





for the record not all guys are like him. you will meet someone that treats you right and is actually in a relationship with you and not playing games. good luck
Your are playing games with him...u shouldn't be spying on him on his myspace...a guy is only as faithfull as his opportunities so if you set him up to go for another girl he will..us men are born with a drive to mate with all beautifull women..were born with that drive thats the reason we wake up in the morning... I suggest you grow up and stop playing games.. Guys don't like to talk on the phone alot, we are different then women... and about the crystal meth that ruins lifes... i suggest you find someone who doesn't do drugs... but most women like losers so thats why your attracted to him..cause if he was a nice guy you wouln't give him a second chance but you would just stick him in the friendzone.
  • cool myspace
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment