Monday, August 16, 2010

Accidently did something ';bad';, with another girls boyfriend, What to do? (Long)?

So I used to have a class with a boy who was like a soccer star at my school. All the girls liked him even though he was sort of conceited. I didn't like him in ';that'; way and I think that's how we became friends. But in the middle of the trimester he began to ';feel'; on me (No where Private of course). I always playfully pushed him away but I never really told him no. But during this time he also had a girlfriend who was in my first hour. I wasn't really friends with her but we were acquaintances. I didn't feel bad at the time because he was a natural flirt and so I thought it didn't mean anything. But one day, we were sitting on the floor on this gymnastics mat (It was so we could all lay out) and we watched a movie. All of a sudden he kissed me, I quickly pulled back but it was still a shock. When the end of the trimester came he left for out of state for a week, so we really never got to say goodbye.





I kind of feel like a slut now, even though I don't talk to him anymore and I don't have classes with him (Although I still do with his gf). I feel so guilty now. Partly because of what I did and partly because I still miss him (His FRIENDSHIP of course)





What should I do? Any advice?Accidently did something ';bad';, with another girls boyfriend, What to do? (Long)?
He kissed you, not the other way around. It's not your fault, although I would have told him where he could put that kiss considering he's totally taken. Don't feel guilty about before, as there is nothing that can be done about it now.Accidently did something ';bad';, with another girls boyfriend, What to do? (Long)?
You pulled away. You didn't kiss him. Maybe that was his way of saying goodbye? Don't beat yourself up over this. He isn't even around anymore. It was natural and it doesn't hurt anyone. Are they still going out. If you feel truly bad you could tell his gf.
He kissed you, you did nothing wrong. Just forget about it. We all go through that stuff





=)
well it wasn't your fault and you shouldn't punish yourself for it. And it was just a kiss not very much of a big thing.
Geez! Let it go. He was a player and you got played. What did you do? Don't get used-in any way by guys and you won't be in this position again. As for his girlfriend-do you really think you are the only girl he tried to kiss? Doubt it. Sounds like he was a jerk.
I think it will all even out rather nicely as long as you kiss her too. Maybe even a little 3 way action. Then you should deff. be covered. (who knows, maybe it will be the start of a beautiful threelationship)





of course thats only if she's hot. If she's not then she doesn't deserve him anyway and she's the real slut.
it isnt ur fault.


dont feel bad over this.


u wont see him again anyways.
let him go


think about what he did to you and how he is probably doing the same thing to the girls where he is now


its not your fault
He kissed you, you didn't kiss him. It's not your fault and you pulled back. Don't worry about it and don't beat yourself up about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment