Saturday, August 21, 2010

Best Friends, Boys and Revenge?

A while ago me and my friend (O) came up with a plan to get revenge on a girl (B) at our school. The girls boyfriend (D) had just broke up with her and she still really liked him so my friend decided to flirt with him to make her jealous. Last weekend O, me and another friend where going to the movies so my friend invited D along too. Then the following Monday he passed her a note asking if she wanted to go to the movies this weekend. She said yes.





She knows as well as I and everyone else this guys a jerk and a pervert too. Just before summer he told her he'd ';got his jam roll'; 4 times (sex) ... And my other friend was talking to him about him and O going to the movies and my friend said he wasn't going. D said ';Good cause I am.'; Kinda a little bit creepy... And I don't trust him at all. People at my school think O's a slut already, so if D says he slept with her I think they'll believe it. I'm just worried she'll get hurt.





She claims to being doing this to get back at B but I'm not to sure. When I asked why she wants to get back at B she told me it was cause of what she did to me when we went away with the school last May (B practically stalked the guy I like). I told her she doesn't have to and that she should just stop, I don't want to get back at B but she's still going ahead and doing what she wants. I really don't want her to do this, cause it's a really bad idea, all our other friends think so too. She just won't listen...





Do you think it's a bad idea?


How can I convince her to stop?


Am I over reacting?Best Friends, Boys and Revenge?
i think it is a bad idea but whatever you say now isn't going to stop your friend .... she'll just have to make her own mistakes... just be there for her when it all goes wrong xx
  • wavy hair
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment