Saturday, August 21, 2010

Insecurity problems with boyfriend? GIRLS help only!?

is it dumb how i get mad if they have girls on t.v/movies or whatever %26amp; my boyfriend just so happens to see them %26amp; i get a bit insecure about it? i dont know how to stop getting mad at these stupid little things. What would u do? or how do u react?Insecurity problems with boyfriend? GIRLS help only!?
I was having the same problem, somewhat. Being insecure about things, anyway. Basically, you have to learn to let it go. Your boyfriend is gonna see other girls, in public and on tv, and theres nothing you can do about it. However, you do know that he chose YOU out of all these girls hes seen and that hes with YOU. You have to learn to let go of the fear of the end of the relationship or his impending infidelity, because it will either happen or it wont, and the more psycho crazy you act about it, the more likely it is to happen. Just relax and enjoy every minute you have next to him. :-) Insecurity problems with boyfriend? GIRLS help only!?
I wouldn't dream of feeling jealous because my boyfriend wouldn't dream of doing anything to make me feel that way. He's from Brazil so I remember he once said, ';did you know a lot of the supermodels in the world are from Rio Grande de Sol?'; ... but that's just because he's a proud Brazilian :D





The point is, he tells me everyday that I'm his princess and that I'm beautiful so getting jealous over another girl would be completely ridiculous. If you feel as insecure as you say you are, maybe you need to find a guy that's more attentive to you.
Seems to me this is a body image issue. Girls on tv/movies tend to be skinny, perfect looking. So, maybe you're afraid he's going to think they are more attractive than you? Unfortunately, this is only going to get worse for you if you don't work on this now. It might progress to him looking at any girl on the street. This isn't about him looking it's about you and your self-esteem. How do you work on your self-esteem? Got me there--I'm still doing it.
well i think its not that your mad its just that your jealous?!?! DOY?!?!? AND... i think its normal causei feel the same way with my boyfriend when he does that and besides its not like hes gonna dum you for the girl in the movies or something and if he was attracted too someone else hey hes still with you right....right !?!?! well if you guys start drifting apart thats what you need to worry about and thats where you take control. GOOD LUCK !?!?!?
it isnt dumb!!


i feel the same way. you're just showing him that you care and you dont want anyone else to have him. it's pure jealousy. i get the same exact way. sometimes, i make my bf look away wen there is a gurl on the tv lol and he does the same for me. remind urself about how much he loves you.





What's meant to be will ALWAYS find a way.
i feel the exact same way sometimes. and im sitting there like this is ridiculous. i just remind myself of how much he loves me and yeah sure he may think there attractive, but he doesn't feel the way about them nor will he ever that he does about me.





i mean we think brad pitt and ryan gosling are gorgeous too right ? lol
JUST THINK I'M GLAD HE LOVES ME, NOT THEM.
my man is just like that but i tell myself its only on tv well he ever see them in real life really thats no

No comments:

Post a Comment