Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I get revenge on a girl that has been trying to hook up with my boyfriend when I'm not there.?

I found out from one of my friends that one of my boyfriend's ex-girlfriends has been trying to sleep with my boyfriend. The girl is best friends with his sister so that is why he is around her sometimes. This girl knows that I am his girlfriend. I am so furious with her. How could I get revenge without her knowing its me? I have her address. Maybe I could send her something gross or something. Please help?How can I get revenge on a girl that has been trying to hook up with my boyfriend when I'm not there.?
Just tell her to leave your boyfriend alone. If you let her know you knopw what she is doing, she may back-off.
  • cool myspace
  • layouts for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment