Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What to say to THE GIRL my boyfriend CHEATED on me with?

My boyfriend of 3 years just cheated on me with a girl im friends with. They got trashed together, made out, she gave him oral. Im disgusted with the both of them, but ill forgive him (were taking a break). I wont forgive her.. So I'm planning some awesome way to actively hate her.. make her realize how she helped completely ruin my relationship. She works as a server at a small cafe that dines out along the sidewalk of a busy street. In a perfect world i imagine taking a seat and ordering a beer from her, than have her tell me what happened out loud to my face, in front of anyone, than pouring my beer over her face. but since Im usually very passive, i cant think of an aggressive enough thing to say that would hurt her. HELP PLEASE!!!What to say to THE GIRL my boyfriend CHEATED on me with?
Salvaging Your Relationship (video)


MY BOYFRIEND CHEATED.comWhat to say to THE GIRL my boyfriend CHEATED on me with?
Living life well is the best Revenge
id say im embarassed my boyfriend would downgrade to this ';thing'; and open your hands up in front of her to show your talking about the ';thing'; meaning her. then id say also you couldnt get anyone else but a taken guy? thats pathetic and instead of being mad at you im more grossed out that your grimey *** mouth touched my boyfriends area. next time your so unattractively drunk, find someone elses boyfriend to go throwing yourself on because mine said he is embarassed to say your the girl he cheated on me with. adios skank ( pour drink)
uhmm ***** her life up =]]

No comments:

Post a Comment