Saturday, August 21, 2010

Should I make friends with my boyfriends girl friend?

Ok so my boyfriend met this girl about Id say a little bit over a week ago and hes always saying shes so cool and that we have alot in common also that shes so much like me and its so crazy!


he insists were going to be bestfriends an wants me to meet her badly or so it seems..but the thing is he talks about her alot almost like me and her are the same! and once I was on the phone and he was normal but the minute she poped up he seemd and happy and bubbly! I dont want to make it seem like he likes her or jump to conclusions because I hate it when he gets jelouse and Ive only been jelous of 2 girls since weve been together in our 3year relationship..but it just seems like its getting out of hand and everytime I say something like we'll see if we'll be good friends or not he keeps insisting and saying ';trust me you will!..I know what Im talking about'; and its not that I don't trust my boyfriend I mean I could have it all wrong and maybe Im overreacting but it just seems kind of strange how he seems to have gotten so attached to her so quickly..she even said that hes her bestfriend! and he was so happy about it and kept telling me about how she said that so I really don't know what to do..now he wants to introduce us tomorrow but I don't know what to do!? should I go threw with it? what should I say when we talk? how should I start a convo? what if she flirts with him infront of me or somthing? I dont know what to do! help!!!Should I make friends with my boyfriends girl friend?
Sounds like he might really just want to be friends with her, right now at least. I would definitely go meet her and try to be friends with her. If you don't go he will probably get offended and wonder what the deal is. Before you go I would let him know that it's bothering you he is so attached, let him know you don't mind her being his friend but to make sure he doesn't take it too far. If he starts flirting with her in front of you try your best to play it off like it doesn't bother you and when you leave tell him you caught him. Chances are he will say he wasn't flirting... if he gets defensive about it you have a problem and you either need to make him stop being friends with him or start looking around because good chance something is going to happen. You know him better than anyone so just feel him out, you know when hes acting strange. The worst thing YOU can do is not talk to him or let him know whats on your mind.Should I make friends with my boyfriends girl friend?
What's his ulterior motive? I think he's totally bogus and that he has already moved on and is just stringing you along. For you to be asking this question shows that you think so too. Tell him exactly how you feel and be prepared to move on. He's wasting your time.
grrrr you should meet her and then punch her in the vag.


i think we both know why they get along so well... and there's nothing wrong with getting what you want. you dont want her to hang around him and you dont want to be friends with her, so just prevent it!
I think you should befriend her cause it seems to me that he really would want you two to hit it off. If he says you guys are a lot in common, just start a convo of what you like.
i once walked to class on the weekend. once i realized that class was not going on, i turned to the left and ran. where did i run?
Yes, by all means go meet her. He's very interested in you doing so. You should always know your boyfriend's friends, and it's more suspicious if they say ';no you can't meet her';.
I think its good to always make friends with as many people as you can
yoiu dont hace to be best friendss with her


just casual stuff


you guys must have something in common if your boyfriend likes both of you
Yeah to know her that way if yall cool if your boyfriend try to do something not saying he would she wouldnt allow it. Just get to know her its nothing wrong with you getn to know his friends
I wouldnt like it if my bf was best friends with a girl. I think when your in a relationship, you should only casually be acquainted with ppl of the opposite sex
I think we both know what you have to do. Just be sure to hide the body where no one will find it.
goth.
tell him that.





i wouldnt want to be friends with her. it will make things to complicated
i would at least try to be her friend
yes
yes
dont trust her. he could fall for her so easalie. if shes like you u should tyr to keep his focuse on you
I think his attraction for this girl is a bit unhealthy.He appears to be creating in her a twin like or mirror image of you.His feelings have been split between you and I fear that it might seem normal for him to have a relationship with the both of you at the same time.Talk to him about how you feel.because he may not realise what is happening to him,and I doubt that he truly wishes to harm your relationship.This other girl may only think of your b/f as a ';best friend only';,no sexual attraction,but she could have a different agenda.Meet her,talk with her and you might get a better understanding and perspective.You never know she might turn out to be a a good friend to you.Best of luck..
Yes, make friends with her. You are over reacting. If your boyfriend wanted to break up with you, then he would have done it during the 3 years that you have been going out. You should be more worried if he kept all of this a secret from you. He's telling you something and expects you to trust him. She is just a friend. Everyone is happy to meet people that understand them.
if i were you I would not be ok with that at all ... Your suppose to be his best friend and everything. That seems a little to wierd and who knows his ';best friend' probably likes him more than a friend and that is just wrong. Just talk to him and tell him whats goin on with this new friend of yours and that you feel a little uncomfortable about their friendship. If it were me I would start askin questions asap...but yea do what ur gut tells you becuz now a days girls do not care if a man is taken or not.. they want sumthin they will get it point blank
Yes make friends with her because at least then if you don't like her and she is after your man you have your eyes on her but also remember to keep your eyes on him he seems to like her a lot. If at any time you feel they are getting to close you have to tell your boyfriend you feel this way rather than it boiling over and leading to a fight which would only help the girls situation if shes interested in him.
Make friends with her!!! Maybe then she will respect u enough 2 stop playing 4 the guy (if she is). And if she flirts in front of u dont get all jealous and protective. If u want 2 embarrass her just giggle and say ';wow, flirty arent we?';





And a boy i no (lets call him austin) talked about his gf to me 4 years. He was always trying to arrange for us 2 meet, for the same reasons. We ended up meeting at soccer practice without his help, and we were best friends ever since. Austin was just thrilled that we were friends.





And anyway, if he were cheating, why would he want u 2 meet the girl? Also, he says shes so much like u. This means he obviously likes those same qualities in both u and the other girl, so why would he ever switch girls?





GOOD LUCK, hope this helps!!!
There is a book called Blackout Enlighten that shares a journey with love and relationship, experience of happiness of loving someone and being loved, and the wonderful feeling of being complete. You can order this book on the Barnes and Nobel website or Amazon i really recommend it. You should trust your boyfriend, especially if you have not caught him cheating. Most guys who have friends that our girls are most of the time just friends, you can tell if there was something going on between them, he would not talk about her as much nor get all happy acting when the three of you all are around each other. Trust yourself and know that your man is yours, whatever you do tomorrow make sure you don't have your guard up, be confident and know that you are the best woman for your man.
yeah i'd go see her! as a matter of fact i'd be really interested to go see who she is and what she looks like! if he liked her that way then he wouldn't be talking about her in front of you.. just go see what's going on. see if she's got any bad intentions and trying to come between you two. if she flirted with him i'd say give her a dirty look! i'd do it! i mean what the heck. don't be too nice in front of her cuz then she thinks you're stupid! don't get too close with her either. see what's really going on and what she wants. I mean if he's with u, why does she says to him that he's her best friend. that's kinda odd for her to get so close with him all of a sudden. go find out girl! and smack the ***** down if she was getting too nice with ur bf! I mean what the hell! i'd be jealous as hell!
  • wavy hair
  • wwe myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment