Saturday, August 21, 2010

My friend ditched me. i think?

i always had this one friend like since 4th grade when i moved here we have the same intrests and even now we do or music choices are the same and we have the same style and everything she is my other half. but she is also friends with this girl who doesnt really like me. well me and my friend had planned on going to see shutter like a week before and then my friend called and said she had to cancel because of the fact her sister has cancer and needed to see her in the hospital. she said we could go see it later if i wanted. well i decided i would go with my friend rob cuz he wanted to see it and he needed to get out of his house. but when we got into the movie i saw my friend and she was with the girl that doesnt like me and the girls boyfriend. Rob even threw stuff at them until they realized i was there and then didnt look back the entire time and then today at work she talked to me like nothing happend. saying like we should go shopping at the mall friday. how should i confront herMy friend ditched me. i think?
just go up to her and ask her why she didn't go with you to the movies. Dont be shy, get up in her face, make her nervous.





rob seems like a nice friend!My friend ditched me. i think?
that was wrong. I dont even see how you could continue to be her friend. I would distance my self from her because if she couldnt talk to you and tell you the truth then shes not a good friend anyway. if you do confront her do it calmly and rationally. and say I dont like how you diteched me to be with your other friend. if you didnt want me to go you should have told me the truth instead of lieing. I didnt like that and that upset me. I would hang out with rob girl I know she is your BF and all but I would give her another chance and if she did it again I would be SO GONE. I still hope you distance yourself. reading that even made me mad. I`m trying my best to give you good advice instead of telling you to slap that chick and walk away lol!...best wishes sweety!
You should say something to her. Real friends dont just leave their friends. Tell her, ';Why are you ditching me??'; if she says she isnt then explain this situation. Then tell her ';Why do you need to ditch me, do just not want to be friends?'; Then tell her, ';I dont think we should be friends. Its ok you went with your other friend but why did you lie to me!'; Then dont be her friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment