Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Best Guy Friend, Best Girl Friend, Boyfriend, Me?

My best girl friend (Lily) likes my best guy friend (Joe). I am dating Joe's best friend (Kyle). I have been dating Kyle for a few months (whom I committed to going to homecoming with), and I really do love him, he's an amazing guy, but it feels like the chemistry is fading. Joe and I dated a year or two ago, but I realized a few weeks ago that I am still in love with him. I was babysitting his little sister today while he was there, and he was being extremely flirtatious. He made it obvious that he still had feelings, without saying it. I know that this seems shallow of Joe, but it seems that we are destined to be together, even our parents feel that we're going to get married(: Lily and I are best friends, but I realized my love for Joe before she began to like him. Joe and Lily are going to homecoming together as friends. She says that she doesn't like him a lot, she wants to ';wait and see where things go';. I understand this question may seem juvenile and the facts are jumbled up, but I really don't know what to do. I feel like I'm stuck in a love square. This might clear some things up:





Joe and Kyle are best friends.





Lily and I are best friends.





Joe and I are the BEST of best friends.





I love Joe, I think Joe loves me. We seem like soulmates. We broke up because I was confused with what I wanted.





Kyle loves me, I do love Kyle, just not as much as Joe, but I don't think this is going anywhere. I've realized that I'm unhappy.





Lily likes Joe a little, so she says, but you can never be too sure.





I don't want to hurt anybody, I really don't. I'd rather wait until after homecoming (1 month away) as to not mess up the plans.








Do I risk it and end up hurting Lily and Kyle? Do I pass up Joe until later to spare the feelings of others? Should I talk to Lily about it? Should I tell Joe? Do I risk any of the friendships I have with these people? Should I wait until after homecoming? If I do break up with Kyle due to Joe, what should I tell him? Or should I just forget the entire thing and stick with how it is now?





I feel like a terrible person, and I'm sorry for wasting all this time, but I am so confused and hurt. I feel completely alone about what's going on.


For the record: Nothing involved in this entire thing is at all sneaky, deceiving or lying. I think we're just a bunch of kids trying to find our way through life and love.


Please help me.


Thank you so much.Best Guy Friend, Best Girl Friend, Boyfriend, Me?
The advice is to first resolve your current dating relationship.


I suggest: tell Kyle to get a different date for homecoming.


Break up with Kyle. Clean break is less-pain. End it. Final. That's it.





The reason that you break up is not Joe.


鈥?鈥?鈥?You fell out of love with Kyle.


鈥?鈥?鈥?You're unhappy because this will go nowhere.


鈥?鈥?鈥?There is no future in that dating relationship.





Keep your friends. Give it time. Pay attention and observe.


Kyle will hurt less now than if you break up later.


Everything seems simpler now. No commitments for now.


No stress. Feel good about yourself. Get good grades.


鈾?鈾?Your future's so bright, you gotta wear shades. 鈾?鈾?br>




Timbuk3 - The Futures So Bright (I Gotta Wear Shades)


http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=BqY3uVDM8鈥?/a>


http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=wvIAyxpjE鈥?/a>Best Guy Friend, Best Girl Friend, Boyfriend, Me?
Wow, this sure is a complicated situation, but you need to step back. You don't need all of this stress in your life, and neither do the others involved. Everyone needs to back away from the situation and allow time. Perhaps after everything has calmed down, you can see where you're at then. It's important to allow time, because time can fix most things. Don't stress about this, just follow your heart. I hope this helps and good luck! %26lt;3
  • cool myspace
  • layouts for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment