Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I belive my boyfriend or some girl i hardly now.?

I was in town and I meet this girl My boyfriend KNOWS he told me that she knocked up 2 his flat and she asked him 2 go for a coffee, he sees her every friday in town he does come home and tell me she asked him out, I confronted her she said my boyfriend of 3 years knocked on her door and she told me he said 2 her I never taught a sexy looking girl like u would be into me, she is saying that he knocked on her door 3 times they were not together sexuallyI never taught he would do this on me I dont know how 2 belive how do I get the truth He is always saying he would never hurt me he didnt go for the coffee,Boys and girls welcome 2 answer she used to be a lapdancer,WHEN I SEEN HER in the shop she told me it was him flirting with her I said will u say that2 him she said yes as soon as she saw him she changed her storyI told the 2 of them they could have each other he swears he done nothing wrong Please let me know what u guys think He always says i AM THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED 2 hmHow do I belive my boyfriend or some girl i hardly now.?
when someone changes the story and when they confront some one that is a red flag that means liar. This girl is trying to wreck a great relationship in your life. Tell her lying *** to get lost and give your boyfriend a big hug of loveHow do I belive my boyfriend or some girl i hardly now.?
i think you should get rid of him it does not matter whos talling the truth u dont want to sit around wonder if he lied or not
ask him to tell the truth or u leave, if he doesnt care, he's lyin to u,.......idk.......but if she used to be a lap dancer, she wuld be one i wuld not believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment