Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I get a boyfriend (girls please or sensative dude)?

I am fairly shy and boys sometimes talk to me, but I rarely have conversations with them, I just say something stupid, I realy have a crush on one guy, but Im to shy to ask him out, how can I get him to like me without being to obvious?How can I get a boyfriend (girls please or sensative dude)?
What ';uhuh'; wrote is true.





Don't know if you ever watched sailormoon when you were a little girl, but I'm the main characters twin when it comes to relationships...


childish, but funny, and not very gf like...hahahha





To get a bf is very simple though. Probably one of the easiest things too.


Be yourself, because being unique is the best way to go.


Show him your not like all the rest. Be funny, smart, and be confident.


Be yourself that's all I can say. It's always worked for me. But I'm not of fan of staying with the same guy for a long time.How can I get a boyfriend (girls please or sensative dude)?
act and dress sexier and get some confidence!
When you are talking to him, touch him playfully on the arm a few times, like when he says something funny.





That ones a killer.





Good luck.
be more confident
guys like girls with confidence.


take a chance! whats the harm?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
be confident.


show your confidence.


smile at him alot.


be sexy.


dress sexier.


act sexy.


be all around sexy.


confidence is sexy.


shake your *** if you have to.





good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment