Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Would you get pissed off?

I haven't spoke to my ex in 4 months (who i still love) and last night I was hanging out with my new boyfriend and saw my ex at a gas station. We made eye contact and the memory came up of how he treated me like shi t so I started making out with my boyfriend. I know he still cares about me but i just wanted to make him so jealous. So how would you feel if you saw your ex make out with their new girl/boyfriend knowing that you were watching?Would you get pissed off?
Why are you using your new bf? You sound like a ***** to me.Would you get pissed off?
kinda upset
I dislike people like you.
wouldnt care, there an Ex for a reason
that would suck. you are a *****
Smile , shake my head and continue pumping my gas.
i would feel pissed and depressed but it was funny that u did that cuz he treated u like shiz


answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
good going.......betch :D
I would feel like you were using the new boyfriend!
Wow
i would be pretty upset especially if i still cared about my ex. but wow... that was a bit chy move
I feel sorry for your new bf, you totally used him as a pawn in making your ex jealous.





I hope your current bf realizes he is too good for you and finds someone who is into him, not into making their exes jealous.
i would be so mad at you


and it was very immature that you would do that to him
wow.


i'd be pissed of with you


you're sucha slag.
I would feel kinda upset. Sometimes I would not really care, because its an ex and its her life
This may sound harsh...but that was a really wrong thing for you to do, yes he may have hurt you before but that is no reason to do what you did. Flip the situation around how would you feel? next time think about how the other person feels before you do something like that.
I wouldn't care and its not nice to use your new bf to make your ex jealous. Why would you even care how he felt? Are you only going out with your new bf to make your ex jealous? If you're trying to make your ex jealous, then you're just as bad as he was when he treated you badly.
I'd be really,,, really sad


And if I was him and i still loved you bakk like you loved me,, then I'd probably feel like I would never have a chance at you ever again.





I'd know from experience, I've been in his shoes.


hope i help


=]]
Honestly, that sounds pretty messed up. I feel really bad for any guy in your life. Your new boyfriend doesn't even know that you are using him to make your old one jealous and your old boyfriend is getting depressed because you are seeing another guy. Way to break 2 hearts at once.
get over him already! do u even care about your new boyfriend to use him like that?
Honestly I wouldn't care because I am too cool (laid back) to be caught up in ex drama. I mean you say you still love this dude and you remembered how he treated you dirty and I only see a girl who wants revenge. You don't love your ex you want some payback and you really don't need it. You need to move on and let the past be the past or your new relationship will never be able too last long.
Personally it would make me upset. But knowing that you said you were still in love with the ex. I think that you could have handled the stituation better.





but to be straight forward it would piss me off.
well that was mean and unnecessary
Most women have the urge to do that, but really you are only lowering yourself to his level. If you love your new boyfriend, the ex shouldnt matter. I would of smiled, all the while thinking, ';ya this is what you lost, this is what you could of had, no someone better has me, dont you wish you still did';. Being happy is the best revenge. Making out is a childish thing to do. But we have all been there!!
How I would feel depends on why I broke up with her and how has our relationship been since then.
So basically you still love the ex, so you are using your current boyfriend to make him jealous, and in actuality leading the current boyfriend to believe that you are with him while you admit to everyone else that you still love the ex. WOW you are some piece of work. It is unfair to the current boyfriend and really a dumb way to show that you love the ex. So my advice to you is to stop using everyone and watch out for karma because karma is going to have something you really deserve waiting for you, Good luck to you and i hope the current boyfriend learns what a fraud you are before he gets too deep in. i also hope that after the current one leaves you you realize that you had someone good and really hurt over treating him like that.


BTW the ex may have treated you bad, but aren't you treating the new boyfriend just as bad or worse by using him. It is gals like you that have put me off of dating completely.
I would feel sorry for you, knowing that you were not over me by putting on such a display. And if I were the new guy and found out that you did that to me you'd be history. How immature, maybe that's why you r the ex.
i would feel soo shitty
i would be soo upset :(
whyd you break up ?
Oh wow, i would do the same tooo.


I mean if he treated you, why cant you do the same?





(:

No comments:

Post a Comment