Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do i tell hes not into me no more?

okay so i think that my boyfriend of 5months isnt into me no more. i went out on my own last night and so did he, well i didnt get one text message from him at all..


the thing is we got into a lil spill the night before but he had text me yesterday throughout the day, but i cant tell when a guy isnt into their girl no more...


can you help me and tell me how to tell if a girls boyfriend isnt into them no more, because when i text him last night to see if he wanted to do dinner for wednesday night he only text back ';sure'; and that was the end of it...


i just need some heads up on how to tell if my boyfriend is going to breal up with me anytime soon


please help!How do i tell hes not into me no more?
he's into you...

No comments:

Post a Comment