Monday, August 16, 2010

Girl with boyfriend testing me???

quick question, basically a girl tells me to go to movies with her, and she brings her mate, and boyfriend.The girl talks heaps to me and we are now quite close, and she even took me out for lunch the other day, My question, if they get their boyfriends coming along to movies is this a sign that shes not interested, or shes trying to see how i react,i really do feel she likes me....she talks heaps to me, txts in the weekends, and always wanting me to go out and do things with her....idont know whether shes playing with me or trying to see how i react?Girl with boyfriend testing me???
Dude, if I were you, I'd seek a resolution for you to stop hanging around with her. Sure, she may have interest, but not necessarily if her bf has to be there. It sounds to me like she's playing with your head. She probably wants you in her life---as a friend. Don't put up with what she's doing, ask her straight up what her intentions are. She should respect you more in the long run, if need be...but if she's defensive or intentionally vague, the best thing you can do for yourself in this situation is to move on. Good luck!Girl with boyfriend testing me???
actions speaks louder than voice
Sounds like she like the attention she is getting from you. Let her know how you feel, but that you won't do anything with her unless she dumps her boyfriend.
dont girls like making guys jealious?
If she hasnt made a move on you or said anything to you about anything more than being friends, then dont worry about it and just enjoy the attention. If she likes you for more she doesnt seem like someone who'd keep that hidden for very long. Start asking her how committed she is to her boyfriend and what she considers a 'committment'. Maybe she's real young?? Dunno what more to say without some other facts. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment