Monday, August 16, 2010

She thinks that I've flirted with her boyfriend?

A girlfriend of mine, Mary, told me that one of her friends thinks that I was flirting with that girls boyfriend, which I wasn't, of course.





But when I asked Mary if I should email this girl to let her know that she's got the wrong idea, Mary said that I shouldn't because it will just cause trouble because that girl hasn't said anything to me directly.





Will it be a good idea to just email that girl anyway? And let her know that I'm not trying to steal her man, just to clear the air, because when I met up with this girl again she didn't say anything about it to me, but it's obviously on her mind. Maybe she just doesn't know how to approach me.





So I'm thinking that I should send the same email to both Mary and this girl, so that they both see that I've emailed both of them, and so that it's not done behind anyone's backShe thinks that I've flirted with her boyfriend?
Just forget it. Tell them it wont happen again!She thinks that I've flirted with her boyfriend?
I wouldn't send the email. You do not know for sure whether the thought has left her mind. If it has than you risk opening the can of worms. However, you have to do what makes you happy. If you're harboring guilt that you desire to get off your chest, then do it. I get accused of flirting all the time. I'm bubbly, friendly and nice and people tend to assume things. It is sometimes nice to clean the air that way rumors aren't spread. Just tread lightly!
it's gossip....don't concern yourself with it unless the girlfriend contacts you directly. She pretty much knows she is over reacting to something insignificant and will get over it.





If you had actually done something physical where you should be apologizing for, then there would be a reason for the e-mail...
I think Mary should talk to the other girl first otherwise you may be betraying Mary's trust. She should tell the other girl that she has spoken to you and it's absolutely not true. Mary is your friend and should help you clear up this confusion. Good luck!!
I agree with Mary.
I dont think that its betraying Mary if you email them both. You dont want future problems so I would just email her %26amp; let her know that your NOT interested in her boyfriend. Let Mary know whats going on too. But be sure to tell the other girl how you found out %26amp; everything. Give her all the backround information because just saying Im not flirting with you boyfriend may give her the wrong idea. GOOD LUCK!! =]
I think your friend Mary is right. if this girl didn't mention anything to you about flirting with her boyfriend, then you should leave it alone. if this girl confronts you about it, then you should clear the air, but other than that you should just drop it.
That is so petty you need to grow up. If she had something to say to you she would. It seems like your making a big deal out nothing and that's stupid. If your friend told you it's not like that then let it go. Why you have to prove yourself. If your a real woman you would let it go.
You could email her but like you said you might lose the trust of your other friend. This girl may be jealous of you and trying to split the friendship you have. I would just keep quiet and see if anything happens again if she does it again then i would confront her.

No comments:

Post a Comment