Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do you Know if a guy likes you?

This story is about a guy..duh


In school this kid sat diagonally from me and keep-ed staring at me so I flirted back by staring. This lasts for a week and towards the end of the week it's starting to freak me out. My plan was to tell him to stop but before I could he completely ignores me like I don't exist anymore. What is going on? At first I thought he was just telling me he doesn't like me, but then he started staring at me only this time not as creepy.So I pay less attention to him. Then later on he hugs this girl right in front of me. (This girl has been going on and off with some other guy, so it's obvious that she not going out with creepy.) He doesn't just hugging her in front of me but also the girls sorta boyfriend. (Girls boyfriend just so happens to be this guys Friend.) Way too much drama!!! A week passes nothing much happens. Yeah! Peace! Then he gets his Creeper side back on by looking like hes a zombie. So I get the chance to talk to him and I tell him he should smile more and briefly tell him his new look is scaring people. Life goes on and every ones happy that he doesn't look like a zombie anymore. That proves he listened to me. Finally evey ones normal and he talks to me normal but appears to be shy and intimidated by me. And people say girls are complicated! I'd appreciate any answers. Thanks for reading so long of a Question.How do you Know if a guy likes you?
It's hard to tell if he likes you. I think what you have done so far is quite good. He might be new to your school, so invite him to a party you and your friends are having, or chat in a friendly way to him if you don't want to go that far. It is a positive sign that he listened to you!How do you Know if a guy likes you?
I don't think this is anything big. He was probably a little offended by your comment. He might like you but from what you told me it's not definite. I'd just drop it relationships don't start out like this. Creepy staring and whatnot.
so simple he likes uuu this why he is shy and always gets confused in sorting situations out my advice is that talk to him talktalktalk to free his shyness and then your fairy tail will start
Offer him a handjob.
Keep-ed?? How about kept?





He might like you but I'd keep my options open for someone you feel more comfortable with.
He is playing hard to get.Just go for the gold.Ask him out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment