Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I steal this girl from her boyfriend?

Oh believe me, you might think I sound like a D-I-C-K asking that but...if you only knew the guy. He hardly deserves this girl. (I'm a senior in high school BTW, and so is she). I have no qualms about stealing her from him at all (To be quite honest I probably would have killed the bastard by now if I knew i'd get away with it), I just need some ideas on how to do get her to like me over him.How can I steal this girl from her boyfriend?
Ultimately its her choice. if you want to get in her head what you need to do is be there for her. DOn't constantly tell her that her boyfriend is a jerk and occasionally flirt with her but nothing too full on. It'll be a long slow process but the more she leans on you with her problems etc she'll slowly develop feelings or at least get the courage up to leave the wanker :)How can I steal this girl from her boyfriend?
well, I guess she must like him if she's going out with him. My advice is if shes happy with him then don't but in, and if she's not then she'll leave him eventually and you then ask her out.
It's entirely the girls choice.


You really can't do anything if she truly wants to be with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment