Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Am i overreacting about my girl-obsessed boyfriend?

ive had so many problems with my bf looking around at girls all the time. he knows it hurts me so he tries to be less obvious. but lately hes been getting mean to me cuz im always catchin him looking and he denys it. he doesnt give me much attention anymore and it hurts cuz he looks at other girls but doesnt pay attention to me. he so mean to me sometimes. tonite we were watching tv and i wanted to kiss him and sit next to him but he didnt want to and he was ignoring me alittle. then as i was asking him to give me a kiss he turned to fear factor with a bunch of girls in bikinis and just kept watching it and wouldnt kiss me. i got really upset and told him '; u wanna watch these slu*s and not pay attention to me? how rude'; and i left our appartment. he called me a ';b*tch'; on the way out. but he never cares when he upset me. but i think he knows what he did was rude cuz he called me 5 times while i was gone and wondered where i was. now hes really nice to me and says he loves me againAm i overreacting about my girl-obsessed boyfriend?
He should be obsessed with you, not other women.Am i overreacting about my girl-obsessed boyfriend?
It does sound like you are overreacting a little bit, but it sounds more like your boyfriend doesn't care for your feelings very much. If he really loves you like you say in the last line why wound he try to make you jealous. Guys look at women. That is obvious. but what should be more obvious is how much he cares about you. That doesn't seem so in this instance. Guys can look at other women without it being so obvious just like you can look at other men. It just seems that he is spending a large portion of yalls time together thinking of other women instead of the woman that he is with. I would stop stressing over him and find a guy that focuses more on you than the women on the tv set.
men like the chase. maybe sometimes you are too available to him and he gets bored and ends up abusing the fact that you are always there. noticed when you lelf the house he then started to chase after you. make it so that he always has to run and look for you that might keep him wondering about you and less mean towards you good luck.
you are not overreacting at all. HE'S SLEEPING AROUND or will be soon. trust me....





he's looking because he is not satisfied. if he was he would not look.





if you're eating your favorite meal you aren't thinking about a milkshake? right? because your satisfied.





if you're happy with your job you aren't out putting in applications? right?





if you're happy with your gf your not always looking at other women! right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment