Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Girl has boyfriend but she relies on me?

This girl is my friend for a long time now. I asked her out before but she rejected me, but we still stayed as friends. I always help her whenever I can, be it help her study, pick classes for her, stuff like that. Recently, I found out that she has a boyfriend. I felt jealous because one, she didn't tell me, a friend of mine did, and two that I have take the backseat to her boyfriend. Now she wants me to pick her classes for next semester. Why should I do it when she has her boyfriend? Am I suppose to cushion for her while heb boyfriend gets to enjoy time with her? Why does she do this? Why can't I move on? Why can't she understand how I feel? I've always been there for her and to her, I am just a friend. I just don't know how to feel. Part of is just so angry because I think I am being used. Why him and not me? What has he ever done for her?Girl has boyfriend but she relies on me?
Why doesn't she want to pick her own classes? That's strange.


If you feel annoyed then act more distant with her. I don't think it's worth cutting ties with her (unless your heart breaks every time you talk to her..), because believe it or not there are upsides. She might talk to you about a problem she is having with her boyfriend, and maybe if she is completely wrong and you see that then you can think ';wow I'm glad I'm not her bf who has to deal with such a argument';. I suggest staying her friend but just don't talk to her as often. As to why him and not you, well I guess that he's just her type. If that is true and you're not her type then don't worry because she probably isn't your type either (not matter how much it seems like it). You'll find someone. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment