Monday, August 16, 2010

Weirdo girl is winding me up?

Ok I need some good advice with this latest problem ive got. Ive had nothing but people giving me an hard time on facebook. Nasty comments, girls leading me on, aggrovation etc. After all that trouble I was strongly considering just closing my facebook account down. The latest thing made me decide to close it heres what happened: Everytime im in town I look at the floor cuz where I live if you so much as look at someone they tend to want to pick a fight or argue with you. If I see someone coming near me in the corner of my eye though I will look up so i can step around them without walking into them. Now 5 times in a row when ive looked up, the same girls been there looking at me and ive had to look away. The last time I saw her I was in a supermarket and everytime I went down an aisle to grab something she was there looking again. I dont know how but she found me on facebook and messaged me with abuse telling me to stop staring at her whenever im in town because its freaking her out and she dont fancy me. Im the guy who is freaked out by it all though because everywhere I go she is there looking at me. I replied and told her that shes always there whenever i look up off the floor and its doing my head in. Few days later she replies saying im a psychotic stalker then i have messages off her friends saying theyre going beat the hell out of me and so is the girls boyfriend. Not only that theyve mentioned getting the police involved. I havent got a clue what I could possibly be arrested for but ive deleted my facebook account and plan on reactivating it when all the trouble has blown over a bit. What should I do from here because I am going into the supermarket where her mom works tomorrow and im expecting trouble.Weirdo girl is winding me up?
just ignore her!Weirdo girl is winding me up?
Braid flashbacks. Oh shi-
If I were you, I would keep my head high and just smile at her when you see her at the supermarket. She's being a nasty bully and it'll all blow over.





As for the facebook issue, just block her. If she makes new accounts, keep blocking her....she'll get bored of it....they all do.





If you can, move to a new city!! Like California! People are nicer here. :) Hope this helps somehow, I'm usually terrible at giving advice. :(
Go to maplins and get a secret camera, hook it up to your laptop wirelessly, hide the camera in your coat button, then work into the supert market and catch her in the act abusing you, then tell her, you will post it on youtube.





Okay maybe not the best advice, but I can say dont put your head down, just be your self but dont talk to her other wise it might cause more problems.
DONT call the police. Trust me on this one, she will say it's you stalking her and the police are more likely to believe a man is stalking a woman than t'other way round





Just act like nothings happening, give her a nice smile and a wave, ask her how she's doing
i would call the police!!!!! if i see her one more time but the face book as the other guy/girl said... block, block, block!!!





either that or move...





your choice not ours

No comments:

Post a Comment