Monday, August 16, 2010

My boyfriend likes another girl?

so a few nights ago, my boyfriend told me that he was upset because he had just found out that this girl that he used to like also liked him. At first he was just telling me that it was annoying him. Then at school the next day he would come sit next to me but he wouldnt talk to me as if he felt guilty. I was ok with the fact that he liked the other girl as long as he promised that he loved me and was happy. The next day, we were talking and I asked what was up and he told me that he was still upset about things. Then I started questioning if he was unhappy with me. I calmly explained to him that I was only happy if he was so if he wanted to be with the other girl that was ok. After that I expected him to tell me he loved me and to move on. He didnt though, he started agonizing with me whether or not he should break up with me for the other girl. I talked to the other girls best friend, who told me that the girl my boyfriend liked didnt like him back anymore. I told that to my boyfriend who said ';if I break up with you to try things with livi(the other girl) will I ever get a second chance?'; and i promised him that if he broke up with me at that moment to try things with livi he would never get a second chance. I felt bad being mean, but he was starting to make me feel like his second choice. Finally I told him that livi really didnt like him back so he said that he ';wanted to be with me...'; then he changed his facebook status to FML :( I was so upset about doing this, but I told him that if he couldnt decide what he was going to do that I was just going to end the relationship with some dignity and all he said was ';so its over?'; I really didnt want it to be over because I was still in love with him. I couldnt forget all the good times that we had together. Later that night he called me crying and told me that he only thought about breaking up with me for 3 seconds and then he realized how stupid it would be, he told me that he felt like a huge jerk and that he loved me and still wanted to be with me. We talked on the phone after that for 3 hours, and everything seemed back to normal. The next day at school, he kept joking around saying ';hey friend and nothing more than that... jk'; and stuff like ';oh your locker is trying to make you have the worst day ever. cough cough.'; Is he hinting that this should be over? I really want to break up with him cuz i am mad at everything that he has put me through, but I just cant bring myself to do it because I still love him.My boyfriend likes another girl?
WHAT?! That is so ridiculous, not you don't worry. If he likes another girl that's one thing, but to reel you into his love sick problem is just horrible. You deserve so much better then that. He should not be bummed that that girl liked him (which turns out she doesn't anymore) because he has you! If he honestly had to toss between you and and old crush he should not be with you. I understand you might love him, except sometimes we have to forget what we want and remember what we deserve. If he didn't seem to upset to lose you, you should just make it easier for him and end it. I hope this helped love!My boyfriend likes another girl?
This is so confusing . I think that if he wants to be someone elese then more than likely he is not happy with you and since he admitted it well um hello where do you think this going?
You need to break up with him. Your relationship has already changed. Move on and do not give him another chance. He has already blown it. You may still love him but your love alone is not enough for a relationship.
Of course love ia a very strong and powerful feeling that isn't easy to give up but once you are not being treated the way you know that you deserve to be treated, You need to stand up and defend your pride and dignity because someday, you will find a person who you love the way he loves you. If your boyfriend has the audacity to question if he should break up with you for another girl, then what he feels is not love. Love over like. Don't choose the one you like over the one you love. That girl is in the past, he shouldn't even be considering her. Yes, he liked her but does he like her that much enough to leave you to risk her not wanting him? Think about it. You need to make the decision and prove that you have the decision-making power, not Him. If you want to work past this, I encourage you to but don't do it unless YOU actually do believe that he is ';in love'; with you.
  • invision power and vbulletin forums
  • layouts for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment