Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I steal this girl from her boyfriend?

Oh believe me, you might think I sound like a D-I-C-K asking that but...if you only knew the guy. He hardly deserves this girl. (I'm a senior in high school BTW, and so is she). I have no qualms about stealing her from him at all (To be quite honest I probably would have killed the bastard by now if I knew i'd get away with it), I just need some ideas on how to do get her to like me over him.How can I steal this girl from her boyfriend?
Don't go there dude.... First of all, it's bad karma, and second if you get your GF by stealing her from somebody else, how can you be sure that some other guy is not going to come and steal her from you? If she changed BF once, perhaps (most likely) she'll do it again.





Just my personal opinion, good luck with that.





Now if you find a way for her/him to break up with him/her, then she's fair game.How can I steal this girl from her boyfriend?
ROMOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Spreading romours always works. It worked for Ron when he tried to tell everyone that I put my name in the Goblet of Fire..... So if it worked for him then it should so work for you.





BTW: (writing something on the walls is always good)
DON'T DO THAT no matter how bad he is just what ever you do don't do that at the most just tell he how you feel and see what happens and don't spreed rummer that person was a jack *** just be patient but trust me don't steal :) trust me
just follow these instructions








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1xXMeXMK…
this is neither a poll or a survey


this belongs in families and relationships


under dating





but anyhow just go up to her and tell her how you feel
Knapsack, Chloroform, Ski Mask, and a damned good distraction.
I shall sweep her off her feet before you can!
Ask yourself, what makes you think you deserve her more than him? You seem to going through a phase of jealousy
do you believe in karma???

No comments:

Post a Comment