Monday, August 16, 2010

Girl my boyfriend works with?

theres a russian girl at my boyfriends work shes mean to all the english people who work there including my boyfriend.recently ive come into my bf's work place with him as its a garage and weve had to get petrol ive noticed that whe we pull up on our bike shes peerig through the window at us,looking at my boyfriend the throwing me nasty looks.ive been i the shop whilst browsing and ive said hi a few times and she throws me funny looks.i know my boyfriend wouldnt cheat on me cos hes a nice guy, its just peeing me off what shes doing and how shes treating customers and the people shes working with, i am begining to think she fancies him.and ive even told my boyfriend that i thik she likes him.is she racist of english people or does she like him and is jelous of me or both any answers welcome thank xxGirl my boyfriend works with?
Sounds like she could possibly have a crush on him. I've been in that sort of situation with my bf too. But i have a big mouth and got into a huge fight with her, which pissed my bf off. If you seriously trust your man I wouldn't worry. Just think he comes home to you every night(maybe not literally) but you get my drift. He's yours and she can look and want all she likes. No sense in fretting over it. Good luck!Girl my boyfriend works with?
What does it matter? He's with you, she's a b*tch who'll get hers one day. Let her suffer her own fate. If you let her bother you she'll have won, so don't. Leave her to her own miserable life and you get on and enjoy yours.
does the manager know that you are your bf's gf?


if not then go to the manager and freak out, telling him how rude she is.


make sure the store is very busy when u do it.





if he knows who u r. get one of ur friends to do it. and u can bring another friend and he/she can claim they saw/heard her be rude as well.





but don't walk in together of course pretend you don't know each other.





and if it doesn't work the 1st time try in again a different day with a different person.


mutliple complaints will get her fired.
just because he says he will spend the rest of his life with you does not guarentee he wont cheat. however i think she is just a bit jealous of you and maybe doesnt know the proper english ettiquette of showing it
She's only looking isn't she so i can't see the problem and if you're so sure and confident that your boyfriend wouldn't cheat on you why should you be remotely concerned. Your boyfriend has the right to be around anyone he chooses as do you after all you're just boyfriend and girlfriend and that can easily change if one person changes their mind. It's not like he's legally bound to you in marraige nor you to him. Perhaps you need to discuss your insecurities with your boyfriend.
Well... there is the possibility that she is jealous unless you know that she just gives all woman that specific look. I would test her look with another guy's wife or girlfriend and then pass judgment. Maybe your boyfriend is giving her mixed signals behind your back and you just don't know and you say that he would never cheat cause he says he wants to spend the rest of his life with you? Girl... do you have a ring on your finger? men say that to all their girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment