Saturday, August 21, 2010

What should I do (Long, but I type neatly)?

I am 18 years old, and I just graduated from High School. I have know a girl for 6 years now. I met her via AIM (instant messenger) and talked to here there for a year before I actually met her in person. We have been friends since then.





I recently began hanging out with her a lot, although she has a boyfriend. Her boyfriend doesn't seem to mind, but I love this girl. I don't mean I love her like the way 12 year olds love there girl/boyfriends. I love her like a man loves his wife. I would do anything for this girl.





I've told her how I felt before, and she understands, yet at the same time I understand that she doesn't feel the same way for me that I do her. Yet at the same time, I don't think she knows exactly how I feel. I know she knows I love her, but I don't think she knows that I ';love'; her. Like, I'm not kidding you when I say this is the type of girl, if not the girl, that I would marry one day.





Me and her get along VERY well, we have A LOT in common and when she is upset she comes to me, when she just wants to talk she comes to me, when she wants to have a good time she comes to me, etc. Technically speaking, I am in the dreaded ';friend zone';.





What should I do though? I love this girl, and I don't want to be more than ';just a friend';. Even though she has never said that, I know that is what I am. She has a boyfriend, and she has had numerous boy friends. All of them either cheat on her, or treat her like **** and I am always the one that has to pick her back up again, yet I get nothing in return. I don't want to go on being her pick-me-up. But I don't just want to forget her and move on either.What should I do (Long, but I type neatly)?
if you dont want to forget her and move on then you just may remain in the friend zone until she comes to her senses. By that I mean, when she matures enough to understand that solid relationships are built on trust (she comes to you with her probs) friendship (you guys have fun together) and honesty (you have been honest with your feelings for her)


looks like you matured faster than she, hopefully when she catches up you will be there for her - if she is lucky- if not then you need to find someone who deserves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment