Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it wrong to inform this girl her boyfriend has been heavily flirting with me?

Like he was all asking if he became single soon if I'd consider him. He even sent me nude pictures of himself the other night, and was asking for some of me. And was all talking about kissing and cuddling with me. He claims that he was going to break up with her yesterday but didn't go through with it cause she told him that he may be a father, so he said he didn't get to break up with her. I don't know if that was a lie on his or her part. I'm sorta pissed at how he lied to me and is being deceitful, and almost want to tell the girl this. We met on a dating site and it said he was single, but then I found his myspace and it said he was in a relationship. So I didn't find out he had a girlfriend til we were talking for a little while, and he said he put single cause he probably wouldn't be in a relationship for very much longer. I texted him once today and he replied, then I texted him again and told him to get on AIM so I could talk to him. He never replied. So I don't know if I need to confront him again and ask him if he's gonna break up with her, or what. Or just call him out on his **** and tell his girlfriend all what he is doing.Is it wrong to inform this girl her boyfriend has been heavily flirting with me?
tell the girlfriend and stay away from him, he's no goodIs it wrong to inform this girl her boyfriend has been heavily flirting with me?
If I was his girlfriend, I would wanna know so that I could break up with that jerk. He is being such a player right now, and is obviously faulting in his current relationship, because he is looking for women on a dating sight, and found you. So I think you should go for it.
be careful if you confront the girl first. She might get upset with you and think that things are different than they really are. I would end all contact with the guy and hopefully that will fix things.
you need to tell her pronto!
Are you serious? Forget him! He's a player, %26amp;%26amp; that is just so much drama I don't see why you're even still bothering to talk to him, love. He probably just wants you in the sack is all. After that he'd probably drop you... %26amp;%26amp; if he could, I'm sure he'd have you in bed while STILL with his girlfriend. He wants it all. %26amp;%26amp; if he hasn't dropp'd his girl yet for you, then he never will. Trust me, it's a waste of time. %26amp;%26amp; tell me this: He's unfaithful to her, how do you know he wouldn't be like that with you, if you were together? Move on %26amp;%26amp; find better love.

No comments:

Post a Comment