Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Jealous of my boyfriends girl friends?

my boyfriend has recently started talking to a girl that he used to like, and im so scared that in doing so he is going to get the feelings he used to have for her again. he has told her ';i miss you so much'; and ';i hate because i let such a good friend go'; because when we started dating they grew apart. how can i not be so jealous or just be comfortable with the fact that he is talking to her!? its driving me nuts! im so scaredJealous of my boyfriends girl friends?
THE EXACT SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ME!!! omg i totally understand what you're going through. my boyfriend started e-mailing this girl he used to like (she moved to colombia, so they really can't have a relationship) but anyway he told her he liked her and she turned him down and after he got over her he started liking me and we're goin out and have a great relationship, but now he's talking to her again (he doesn't know i'm checking his e-mail)!!!! i think we should get over it because if our boyfriends liked that girl so much their behavior around us would change and they would brak up with us! so hang in there!!!!!!!!!!! and e-mail me (we can talk)Jealous of my boyfriends girl friends?
she turned him down, so obviously she doesnt want him.


so stop being immature and insecure. he doesnt tell you who you can be friends with does he?
its all trust so talkk to him bout it explain your feelings to him and get to an agreement but you should trust yo man more my girlfriend trusts me with everything she knows i flirt but she knows i AINT ever gonna cheat on her you just got to let him know the boundries where you want tot draw the line so good luck hope i helped
you sound just like my best friend she is jealous of all women. Her boyfriend had lots of lady friends he talked to. That is until she came along and chased them away. Now because of this her relationship is in jeopardy.

No comments:

Post a Comment