Monday, August 16, 2010

How can a shy girl get a boyfriend?

I'm pretty shy when it comes to guys, especially hot guys, and I never can work up the courage to talk to them. Because of this I've only had one boyfriend ever and it's really frustrating! I know I'm pretty but I'm just too shy to talk and flirt with guys.How can a shy girl get a boyfriend?
Talk with your eyes, eye contact means a lot!


Also, when walking, act confident, the guys will go crazy!


And I heard that guys really like shy girls, since they are mysterious, let the guys come to you!


Good Luck , girl!How can a shy girl get a boyfriend?
OK i agree w/ the person above mentioning how some guys like shy girls, im one of those guys. But there is a difference between shy and quite girls. Be more confident when walking around is a big plus, but if you cant talk to a guy to let him know you like him drop small suttle hints. For example, if a guy is in class w/ you look at him from time to time and if u look as you smile and look away. not a dorky smile but a little bash full one. May say hi to him in the halls w/ a smile or a little wave :) hope this helps at all
Being shy is a really large problem these days for people and can be extremely frustrating to work through. My advice is to do some things that interest you it all depends on how old you are if you are still in school join some clubs that look fun not only will you be doing things that you like but you will be around people that like the same things which will give you a reason to talk to them. If you are older than go to a club with some of your closest friends you'll be surprised how easy it is to open up and have fun.
smile at the guys u wont to get to know im 17 and there was this 16 year old girl in my math class she was a prety girl but was very shy and didnt talk very often she smiled at me one day so i went over to talk to her now about 6 mounths later shes used to me so we talk all the time and we are good friends i even set with her in a few of my classes the only problum for me was that i really started to like her alot but she didnt feel the same way but i have to say it was her smile that stole my heart!
I'm reeally shy too but i was able to snag my boyfriend by acting like a retard and just having fun instead of worrying about what he thought of me. it worked because he started IMing me and just trying to talk to me whenever he could.
I'm in the same boat! I think the best thing to is just to keep your eyes open and not try to hard. Sign up for a class that interests you, like hiking or photography, and maybe you'll meet someone with similar interests.
its ok to be shy


time will change things, try to improve your self, make more friends and talk a lot when you are with them. and again don't be shallow. there is no difference between hot guy and a regular guy. all are same
Just smile at them and maybe they'll start the conversation, it's okay to be shy some guys think it's cute. But if a guy talks to you just talk back, keep the conversation going.
i have exactly the same problem


to be honest i find that smiling a lot, laughing at what they say works


but i find it hard to approach people





look at my answers and see if it helps :)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Internet dating
haha how cute. just try to be more talkative and find a guy you like and get to know him
act like you dont see them or care lol they will be lined up
let them come to u, and then just work sm magic! be confident and flit with em
meaningful eye contact will say a thousand words

No comments:

Post a Comment