Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I get past the fact that my boyfriend is going on a holiday and a girl he use to date is going too?

My boyfriend and I dated for 2 and a half years, then I broke up with him. During this time, he dated another girl for about 2 months, very casually. The whole time they were dating we still talked and he told me how much he loved me and would rather be with me. Then when I decided I wanted to get back together with him, he broke things off with her right away to be with me. We've been back together for about 6 months now. They go to school together, so she is constantly showing up at events with his friends and he sees her all the time at school. I've met her and talked to her a few times, and obviously don't like her. But now, he is going on a trip with his family to Hawaii. He invited a couple of his guy friends, and one of them invited his girlfriend, who invited the girl my boyfriend dated. Now my boyfriend will be going on holiday with her and it's driving me crazy just thinking about them being on holiday together. I can't go, although I was invited, because I'm a teacher and can't take that week off. He assures me that I have nothing to worry about and that he loves me, but I can't stop thinking about this! I'm so jealous of the fact that she gets to be there and I don't and that they will be doing fun things together like surfing and scuba diving. How can I get over this situation?How do I get past the fact that my boyfriend is going on a holiday and a girl he use to date is going too?
Well...if he is serious about you, he should be going with you on a holiday! What doesn't add up is the presence of his 'other' friend, in his life and she going on a holiday with him!How do I get past the fact that my boyfriend is going on a holiday and a girl he use to date is going too?
Have faith in your boyfriend if you really do trust him you should be completely fine not all guys are cheating lying assholes. Personally I would be a little sad if my girlfriend would have thoughts of me ever cheating on her.
You're a teacher and he's a pupil?
i would be suspicious of how this was arranged. he says that one of his guy friends invited his girlfriend, who invited the girl you are worried about. u sure about that? or did your man ask them to ask her.





hols abroad without partners, usually they take the mentality, 'what goes on tour stays on tour,' so if i were you, i would be fuming.





he may very well want to be with you, and love you, but why, if he loves you, is he ok with her going, when you can't? still, it doesnt mean he will cheat. but let's face it, the opportunity is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment