Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How did your parents react when you first came out/introduced them to your first girl or boyfriend?

A funny little story,my boyfriend and i,we have always been friends,same school,same friends etc.It was my parents that wanted us to get together,they said to my boyfriend:'Martha*(not my mums real name) and i have been talking about the fact that you spend so much time with our son.And we really think its time you asked him out.'


Well my boyfriend was eating fish %26amp; chips at the time and started choking,he looked at me after getting his breath back and asked me what i though,i just shrugged and said 'Well we are almost dating anyway,might aswell make it offical.'





Been together ever since.How did your parents react when you first came out/introduced them to your first girl or boyfriend?
never mind how your parents react ill tell you how my dad reacted when my mum came out after 26 years of marriage - he got drunk for a couple of weeks then married my mums new girlfriends ex girlfriend and had 2 kids !





then announced that my mums girlfriend (who is a year older than me) is in fact his illegitimate child from a fling he had before him and my mum got married!





charming family huh?How did your parents react when you first came out/introduced them to your first girl or boyfriend?
yep completeley true we had dna tests done - my mum has since split with my half sister after a 4 year relationship and got herslef a boyfreind - just gets better and better lol

Report Abuse



I admire you and your mum,if that happend to me i think i would've been scarred for life.

Report Abuse



I came out to my Parents when I was 16 they were shocked at first but later on got used to it and asked me if I had a boy friend when I told them I had they asked if they could meet him and they have now got used to the fact I am gay and totally accept it and are also proud of me for having the courage to come out to them
i came out to my family a few years back my grown up kids and siblings have been great my mum wont talk about it and is hoping i will return to ';normal'; soon ...... neat story :)
lmao cute story





When i came out i shocked the heck out of my mom, but she hugged me and said she loved me no matter what. My mom rocks and i love her so much :)
thats sweet





I came out in 1989 and my Mother cried her eyes out and my Dad got as drunk as a skunk the next day and fell over





Never seen him drunk before that or since





They are still weird but they are very conservative





My elder brother is the same and my younger brother and sister are cool with it
My wifes' family knew my family before we were both born. We didn't meet until we were grown though. Before my wife came out of the closet she partied with a group of people that my sister hangs out with.(THEY NEVER DATED ) So my wife knew my parents before she knew me. I ended up going to work where she worked %26amp; that's where we met. After about a year she came out of the closet %26amp; we started dating. We have been together for about 10 yrs now . We are doing the family thing now raising our kids %26amp; going to church.
  • cool myspace
  • layouts for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment