Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Boyfriends girl ';friend';?

Before me and my boyfriend got together he had a girl friend who he used to talk with about everything. For years they used to have drunken kisses and when he split from his last relationship they went out a few times for dinner and kissed a couple of times.





Once he met me they stopped and he told me the whole situation and since we have such a good relationship I wasn't fussed about meeting her and even her drinking with us. My boyfriend has been really good and if she text him he would mention it to me as he has nothing to hide. On NYE she was on the phone to her sister (who was out with us) my boyfriend spoke with her and she confessed her feelings for him. My boyfriend told me the next day and a week later told her it's not a good idea to be texting or meeting up if she feels that way. She ignored this and carried on texting him and said she was just drunk. When I finally met her I was having a laugh with her friends but she was the only one who wouldn't acknowledge me but was happy to talk to my boyfriend, I understand how she may feel but don't like that she makes me feel uncomfortable. I mentioned to my boyfriend and he tried to make me feel better by making an excuss so I wasn't weird once we met again. The second time I met her she rudely blanked me when I tried to talk to her and made me look pretty silly, luckily my boyfriend saw and has now said he wont speak to her as she has no respect for me, she later that week text him again late at night and he ignored it, he has now changed his number but i'm worried what will happen next time we see her.





I have no concern with my boyfriend but am confussed if I should tell him to still be friends with her or try to cut her completely out?!





She doesn't live near us now so we would only see her a few times a month!





I don't want to get jealous or fall out with my boyfriend over it as I feel from the way she has acted around me I will. I don't think she deserves any respect from me but as my boyfriend grow up with the group of girls I don't want to make people feel awkward!





PLEASE HELP!!Boyfriends girl ';friend';?
Well by the sounds of it your bf seems to have it all under control and is even login her off for you as he can see that she is taking the mick all i can say is leave it as it is for the mean time as he has done all he can do in a way but if she carries on then i would tell her myself plus i would have a word with your bf to and let him know that your not to please with the situation. Good luckBoyfriends girl ';friend';?
She is out off line cut her out until she apologies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment