Saturday, August 21, 2010

Help moving on(long)?

This has been eating me for almost 11 months.





I really really liked this girl. She has a boyfriend, who happens to be a friend of mine. She also liked me. She even admitted to liking me at one point. I sort of knew since she would CONSTANTLY stare at me, and get giggly around me, and sooo much other obvious signs.





I felt such a connection with her. I remember one moment when I hugged her when it was just her and I before I had to go somewhere, and she blushed like there was no tomorrow, and giggled non stop. She tried keeping me there by talking about stuff we had talked about earlier that night.





What happened was that she apparantley wanted to lead me on. She invited me to watch this soccer game with her, which I realized her boyfriend plays on. I told her no, since her boyfriend was there and it would be akward. She kept trying to make me go, and that was when I started to realize that maybe she didn't like me like I though she did.





After telling her no, I asked her if she wanted to chill the next night. She made up an excuse and told me she would text me back if she could go. Unsurprisingly, no response that night.





About a week later, I get a call from one of my friends. He asks if I wanna chill with him, and then he ends up asking if I asked that girl to be my girlfriend or some weird ****. I knew that girls boyfriend was listening in on this, so I basically told them both that she invited me to go to that game.





Somehow, this ends up with me about to beat the crap out of my friend. I finally buckled down, and had a talk with him before I almost ripped him in half. I felt really bad for him, because I knew he really liked this girl. I told him I would be there for him and that I am sorry for all this nonsense and it was my fault and blah blah blah. We were cool after that.





That girl seemed to play stupid when I asked her about the rumor. She said she had no idea, and ended up calling her boyfriend..which was what led to the fight..so idk if her boyfriend was reading her texts or what.





Now, she treats me like **** during the rest of the school year. Although she still stares at me and stuff, she talks bad about me while I'm RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER. It really hurts, because I really do care about her. I would get depressed from hearing some of the things she would say.





We didn't say bye or anything after the last day of school. I wish I did, but it would of made me look desperate.





I need to know how to move on. I have been thinking about this one girl(I post questions about her all the time) and asking her out, but the first girl comes to my mind every now and then, and I just get sad. Any ideas as to how to get over this?Help moving on(long)?
.Faqllon no matter how you try to put it.You knowing got involved with a girl you knew had a boyfriend.Then somehow this guy rings you up and asks you about the girl. You threaten him.Now she's not talking to you and is still with her bf.Doesn't this tell you anything.Only get with single girls

No comments:

Post a Comment