Monday, August 16, 2010

Is it wrong to feel this way with a guy thats never been my boyfriend?`?

Hey im a 16 year old girl in high school and i like this guy who i met at a party about 2 months ago. After we met, we talked online and stuff, flirted with each other and it was all good. I thought that he was gonna be my bf soon enough. And then about 2 months ago, outta nowhere, just stopped trying to talk to me. He wouldn't comment me, message me, IM me anymore. I didnt do anything bad or w/e 2 make him mad, he just randomly stopped. He didnt ignore me, he just didnt go out of his way to talk to me anymore. So i finally got the balls to ask him how he felt about me and he said ';hey ive been so busy i dont have time to talk, n ya i like you i want to talk to you'; yada yada. but i dont believe he likes me anymore b/c when i check his facebook, i see he comments other people, but doesnt comment me as much anymore. People have said that if a guy likes you, hell try to talk to you no matter what, and he hasnt done that. I feel so bad b/c hes over me %26amp; i still like him so much. Hes said so many sweet things 2 me that ill never forget, making me feel so special %26amp; now he just left me hanging. I cant stop thinking about him and cant stop imagining myself with him and kissing him. I duno how to get over him, hes so perfect n i wanna b in his heart too but i guess not. %26lt;/3


How can i get over feeling this way? If i were to tell him how i feel one day would it be wrong since we've never even been 2gether?Is it wrong to feel this way with a guy thats never been my boyfriend?`?
He said ';I am busy'; but I want to talk? Get the picture your not his gf and just back off. If he really likes you he will let YOU know.I am not saying he doesn't but ppl can MAKE time for someone they like,and or care about! He just doesn't want to go there with you right now. Your young and having fun,you cannot get so seriously when you've never even dated him!Is it wrong to feel this way with a guy thats never been my boyfriend?`?
Move on with your life!


How much longer can you wait for him? You don't know what goes on in his life and he won't tell you.


There is no necessity for you to talk to him about the way you feel. In fact, I would encourage you to ignore him. Go out, meet new people, have fun.
I think he did like you. But now I think he's over you. If you still like him that much in a week or two call him %26amp; tell him the truth. That you like him %26amp; u miss not talking to him. If he likes you back or wants it to go somewhere, then that's great! But if not I'm sorry Hun there's nothing you can do.
It's never wrong to tell someone how you truly feel, unless it's going to hurt someone.





I think you should try to stay in contact with him, and if you get the strength, ask him how he feels and tell him how you feel. Only do it if you feel ready to. Don't feel bad about the way that you feel.





It's true, that he should be trying to talk to you if he really likes you, but you have to remember that everyone is different hence the way in which people express themselves is different.





Talk to him, and if he doesn't like you in the same way let him go, you can find someone who deserves you.





Good luck


xoxo B
It is never wrong to tell someone how you truly feel. :) Tell him.
Guys attention spans are not that long, so dont bother him for awhile i know this will be hard but it works and as soon as he wonders y u havent been on his jock for awhile he'd come around. And when he does stop the online crap and go on a real date to see what kind of guy he REALLY is.
maybe he found a girlfriend now...

No comments:

Post a Comment