Monday, August 16, 2010

Help Please! Guys and Girls!!! boyfriend help!?

I live in the USA, and my boyfriend lives in the UK, yes this is an online realtionship. I've known him for almost 2 years now. I said it would be kewl if he could come and visit me on my birthday next year 2007.... i cried last night because i'm worried he won't be able to visit me. He knows what i look like and i know what he looks like, but i'm worried that he will cheat on me, cause i'm not there with him and he's at that age where its all about SEX SEX and more sex. How can i make him love me so much that he won't even think about other girls??? how can i make the time go faster till he comes? How will i know for sure he's gonna visit me? Please help! he doesn't have a job so i'm wondering where he's gonna get the money... do you people think he's just saying he's gonna come, and doesn't wanna tell me he doesn't have the money??? Help, advice needed!Help Please! Guys and Girls!!! boyfriend help!?
You don't know someone by what they say over the net!


If I loved you, I would not wait for two years to see you!!


You sound very sweet and deserve much better than this!!Help Please! Guys and Girls!!! boyfriend help!?
Hi, well.....It seems to me that in two years if he has not made the effort. He might not be as serious as you. But that is only my opinion. I don't know the whole story. I personally don't bother if I can't physically see a person. I don't like to live superficially. I know that love is blind, but honey your wasting your energy on the computer when you could be giving someone else a chance there are a lot of foreigners in the States now and you are deserving. TAKE A CHANCE. Wish you well. take care.
well first of all why dont you visit him and why dont you make it sooner, and to be commited to the long distance love affair I am not one for it. If he really loves you I dont think you have a problem if you explain how you feel about that. Just try to go down sooner so you dont feel like you are losing your mind thats all
if you truly think he does not take your love in him seriously perhaps he is not the one for you. talk to him about it.
You should just end this. Lond distance relationships dont work out very well. You have never met him in person, felt his touch, his lips, nothing. If you think about it your not loosing much if you end it. Get someone thats here or at least someone that ur certin is gonna come and see ya. Keep your head up.
honestly, no i dont think he will come. It probably sounds all well and good, but fact is, its just to hard. A suggest you give up on it and get in a real relationship. youll be much happier.
i hate to say it, but long distance relationships dont always work, but if you have faith in the relationship, just be yourself and keep waiting until he comes over, if he does, im sure it will be great!
Pls dont tell me that u are in love with him wout ever meeting him even once? i dont know what to say .. just be careful .. there is nothing u can do .. just pray what u see is what he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment