Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Im a girl.. my boyfriend is apparantly gay. i have no idea what to do. :|?

he puts x's on guys profiles. he has 'iLoveYouCameron' in his name. he wears pink boxers. he has both ears pierced. bout 50 people have told me he got off with a lad. he acts camp. so basically i have no idea why he asked me out, other to try and make people say he isnt gay, even though he is. but now people just say hes only with me to cover up his gayness, which i think is most likely true...





should i finish him is basically the question. and how.. and say what? xIm a girl.. my boyfriend is apparantly gay. i have no idea what to do. :|?
Dump him coz no one can change a gay. I think it's natural.Im a girl.. my boyfriend is apparantly gay. i have no idea what to do. :|?
Say goodbye!
Tell him it's obvious who he's interested in and end it.
move on if he's gay then let him be ( gross) also don't blame yourself you did not make him a fag.
lol omg that sucks for you. make him come out the closet and who knows you could become best friends.
Pimpslap him and abandon him to the gay tribes of San Francisco.
I think you should confront him, end the realtionship, and hopefully you two can remain friends.
just tell him that he is stupid then he will stop acting like that if he wants to be with you.
Just tell him you are not a cover up for him, you have feelings and your letting go...
Just say ';I think you are too gay for me';
IF YOU WANT SEX DUMP HIM.
I think maybe he is bi....... If he was worried about people knowing he was gay he wouldn't put I LOVE CAMERON in his name/ profile.... or act gay.





maybe he is just bi... confront him about it and tell him you dont want lies





good luck..i'll watch the update on jerry springer!
tell him goodbye
Tell him you dont feel comfortable with his femine ways and you'd rather end the realtionship now before it gets out of hand. I think if you ask him is he gay he's only going to deny it.
Well, you seem to have the situation pretty clear..
dump him!
that sucks big tme
Why would you want to put up with that? Don't you think you deserve better, than to live some other person's lie? Cut your ties with him. Breaking up doesn't have to be long and drawn out on your part. Just tell him this isn't working, it was fun while it lasted, but, time to move on. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment