Wednesday, August 18, 2010

In love with girl with boyfriend?

ok so i really like this girl with a boyfriend they keep going on and off 2 yrs ago she told me she really liked me but i didnt know wat to do and she freaked out and got embarrassed and stop talking to me ive like her for a really long time she starres at me and ive caught her idk wat to do all my friends tell me to go for it because they think she still has feelings for me they told me they have seen her look at me and everytime shes around me she gets nervous we started talking a lil again and my friend ask her if she really liked her boyfriend and she said she didnt know then he asked her if she used to like me and she said that when she told me she liked me she really really liked my then my friend told her if she still like me and she didnt want to answer idk wat to do idk if i should tell her how i feel and ask her out or just wait till they break up plz helpIn love with girl with boyfriend?
Wait...for what?


You are waiting for things to turn bad between them so that you become a substitute and not a choice?


Buddy, if you have to be with someone, it should be for love,not that you are a better option or a substitute to fill the void in her life.


I went into a relationship for the same reason, the boy really loves me.but i am dumping him-becoz he was not my choice,he was a substitute.as soon as i found the right man i was waiting for,this boy semms so small in front of him.


think about it.


remember the famous song- ';Love me for a reason, let the reason be love!';In love with girl with boyfriend?
She sounds really fickle so I wouldn't take anything she says too seriously because who knows? Maybe she goes out with you but sees some guy she's attracted to and all of a sudden you're old news. Tread with caution...
There is a proverb says strike when the iron is hot.


Agree with the person above me
so really she's not taken until the deed is signed and SHE is HAPPY. if u are the one to make her happy and ur not scared to move in DO IT! it sounds like she's waiting for u to make a stand. if she's really into the guy she wouldn't be checking' you out behind his back... make sure he's not abusing her to make her stay too... that could be why she's still with him... not because she likes him but because she is afraid of him and waiting to be saved... just a thought....

No comments:

Post a Comment