Monday, August 16, 2010

Should I befriend the girl by boyfriend cheated on me with?

My boyfriend cheated on me over a year ago with this girl, He said his reason for cheating on me was because he felt trapped in our relationship and wanted a way out. (still doesn't make it ok.) He didn't tell her that he had a girlfriend. She didn't find out until later. I found out through email. She sent him an email saying what happened felt wrong, that she didn't want it to happen, etc. I don't know if I know the whole truth. Part of me doesn't care because it was over a year ago. She has a boyfriend and honestly is my boyfriend wants to cheat on me again and hurt me like that I am totally over this. Ok, so that is the background...What I am trying to figure out now is if I should befriend this girl. We ended up in the same class this semester and sit next to each other. She knows me, and I know her but we don't talk. I'd like to get to know her because she does seem cool (I really have a problem finding girls that I actually want to be friends with). And even if we don't end up us friends I kind of feel it will help me get over this occurrence for good. My boyfriend and I are trying to make our relationship work. One of the problems is that he thinks I am too clingy, which I'll admit I am. I want my own friends! So, I am wondering if I should talk to this girl, and if so how I should go about doing it?Should I befriend the girl by boyfriend cheated on me with?
Okay. Normally, the ';cheatee (person he cheated on you with)'; is just as bad as the cheater. BUT in this case, since she did not know he had a girlfriend (you), that doesn't necessarily make her a bad person. I would go ahead and befriend her if you'd like to. (:


Best of luck!Should I befriend the girl by boyfriend cheated on me with?
be her friend it is obvious she didnt want it to happen and dump the guy if he cheats again he deserves it
Ditch the boyfriend and make that girl your friend because she disliked what was happening and stopped it. Your boyfriend seems he is going to do it again so i recommend you break up with him before he hurts you some more.
just go along with it and watch what goes on. and don't bring your


man around her.

No comments:

Post a Comment