Monday, August 16, 2010

Girl has boyfriend(but i think she is feeling me)?

So I have this class with this girl who for some reason always approaches me with quick conversations (nothing crazy) for example, did we have homework today, or other things to get my attention i guess. like questions she could answer herself. every time i talk to her she is always smiling etc. So i asked her inderictly if she had a boyfirend by saying ';oo is that your boyfriend becuase hes always talkin to you getting your attention etc';it so happens she said she does have a BF ,just not the one i mentioned. So I keep on ignoring tending to my business but it always seems like shes trying to get my attention and now she started askin me by my whereabouts. I like this girl i dont know her status with her BF but i do know hes like 10 states away. I like the girl!! Is it possible she is feeling me just a little or am I just in wonderland blowing everyhting out of proportion. HoW can I get this girl and possibly get a chance. I need some real advice here guys HELP :)!!!!Girl has boyfriend(but i think she is feeling me)?
well man i wish i was u then man cause i like this girl who has a boyfriend of 3 years!!!!! i wish she would like me but i didnt attempt anything yet so i wouldnt know if she would like me or not but for ur situation i def say go for it because u'll regret it if you dont man forget the fact she has a boyfriend hes a loser and go get that ******Girl has boyfriend(but i think she is feeling me)?
you should ask her
Ask questions about her. Girls like to talk (no duh) and she'll think you're awesome for listening. Maybe then you can make friends. (Most girls like being friends before boyfriends.)
Considering she's ten states away (or a little less, if you gave exaggeration), ir probably wouldn't work out between you.

No comments:

Post a Comment