Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My boyfriend asked a girl for photos of her in her underwear behind my back?

We've been together a year at the beginning of March.


On Wednesday I went on to facebook to see him still signed in, but he was at nan's. A conversation was still open at the bottom, with a girl who had greeted him with ';hey sexy'; a few times on facebook but he said he didn't know her. This conversation was of him asking her for a photo of her in her underwear and she agreed, then they started talking about how fun it would be to have web cams.


When I asked him about it, he was on about how someone must have hacked his account. But I told him, how would the person know that you got a new photo lately, and that I can't really use it. He said it could have been a mate that he told. Also this girl had said that he would just delete the photos like before cause ';she'; (meaning me) will look through his phone. But he told her that he had a secret folder.


I finally got the truth out of him, by him saying ';It was just a bit of fun that went to far.'; It then turned out after me asking many questions that, it had been going on for a few days (I still don't believe that) and it was a girl that he was constantly talking to in September (she was trying to break us up. She ';blackmailed'; him into ';pretending'; he was her boyfriend and ';made'; her send messages saying how he cared about her).


Thing was this girl was pycho and almost broke us up before. She almost recked our relationship and he promised never to speak to her again. I didn't realise that they were still friends on facebook and he sent her a message asking why did she miss him after what he did to her a month after the first accident. He was making out she was the victim, when actually she was the problem.


He's broke all contact from her and she told him she's not speaking to him anymore cause I found out. But it hurt me alot. I class flirting and those kind of images and just lying in general behind the back of your girl friend/ boyfriend cheating. What should I do?My boyfriend asked a girl for photos of her in her underwear behind my back?
Get rid of this guy. What kind of relationship is it when you are constantly checking up on him, knowing he continues to hurt you. Move on, get out while you've only got a year into this.My boyfriend asked a girl for photos of her in her underwear behind my back?
If that guy liked you that much he wouldn't have taken it that far. He's not the guy for you, he's just chicken sh**. Leave him, he does't deserve you.
he was just wanting something new to jerk off to so its normal stuff
Dump his ***. trust me. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Even if he never does it again, can you honestly forgive him (he knew what he was doing)?





Think of it this way, if you stay with him -- you're accepting his mistakes. Thus, in his head he'll think that he can do it again, and again, and again... and again





You do not want a man who's always shopping around, even if he's just window shopping.
what a jerk! he's not worth your time what so ever. if you were the one sending the picture your boyfriend would probably be pissed and dump you. i say leave him !
I THINK HE IS CHEATING ON U. Y DONT U LEAVE HIM N MOVE ON. SOMEONE BETTER MITE BE WAITING 4 U ALL THE BEST
it takes two n he fell for it ur still young and shouldn't put up with that i say enjoy life n leave him who nos he'll do it again and it might go farther!
I really think you should tell him to hit the road. The best way to find a trustworthy man to spend your life with is to have a no-tolerance policy. He's flirted once (or maybe more?), he'll do it again. And next tie he may not stop at flirting.





Get out while you still can. It will hurt now, for sure. but you'll be so much better off in the long run!

No comments:

Post a Comment