Monday, August 16, 2010

My boyfriend keeps hinting he would like a child.?

well I'm 16, and been with my boyfriend for a while. every time he sees a little child or hears one he's head turns and he goes all cute and just turns to mush. he really would like a little child. today we were talking about my stomach n how it is quite flat yet i am Curvy n he goes your stomach wont be flat soon. n i asked why it was n he held his hand out n made a pregnancy bump shape over my stomach, and giggled that's why. he said he would love a child but not until he is 22 he is confusing me i don't want a child i just want to know if any other girls boyfriend is like this. he is the kind of guy you wouldn't expect to settle down, he likes getting drunk, being with his friends, playing football, and he enjoys having a laugh not taking things seriously, yet he said he would love to be a stay at home dad to take care of the children and he wants to be a family man, is he just planning ahead? My boyfriend keeps hinting he would like a child.?
this isn't the actions of some ones who's ready to be a father that's for sure, you need to let him know that your not ready yet.My boyfriend keeps hinting he would like a child.?
'; he goes your stomach wont be flat soon. n i asked why it was n he held his hand out n made a pregnancy bump shape over my stomach, and giggled that's why';





odd. Make sure he's not like poking holes into your condoms.
How old is he?!?!?!?!!??!

No comments:

Post a Comment