Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have feelings a girl with a boyfriend. I can't get rid of these feelings. What should I do?

I try to see other girls but when I kiss them I keeping thinking about her (I seem to imagine that I'm kissing her).





I still have very strong feeling for her but she has a boyfriend. I never told her how I felt because I don't want to ruin our friendship and I also sort of work with her too.





The girl is way out of my league according to my friends.I have feelings a girl with a boyfriend. I can't get rid of these feelings. What should I do?
sadly, you cant do anything, just be friends and u never know what might happen in the futureI have feelings a girl with a boyfriend. I can't get rid of these feelings. What should I do?
just move on, u'll be fine
Your friends are probably trying to spare your feelings, and having the opposite result.





Find a way to ';just be friends'; with this girl. Keep up conversation, share a little secret or two, and never do anything to break her trust, like telling her you fantasize about her naked.





Chances are the current b/f will go away sooner or later. The key is to be patient. When that happens, she'll need comfort and reassurance, and who better to provide it than her trusted friend. If things are meant to be, nature will take it's course.





If they're not meant to be, at least you'll know, and you can join the millions of other guys who have to settle for fantasizing about girls they can't have. Odds are pretty good that you'll eventually find one you're really into that you CAN have. It might even happen while you're being patient with the other one!





Good luck!
stay friends





what the hell is a league anyways, i think any guy can get any girl under the right circumstance
Work to attract her. If she still doesn't respond, find another girl who looks just like her, and see if she can compete for you. If not, you found a new girl anyway, so who needs her. Maybe you like her too much and put her on a pedestal, not seeing her faults. She has them, all women do. Good luck.
if she is with someone or isnt interested in you then stop trying to live a fantasy or it will end up bad for both of you or just you. you need to stop trying to get with her and just be friends at best. its not fair to her bf if you try to steal her from him and youll make an awkward situation for both of you if you try to take it further and she had no idea you felt that way. if she really wants to be with you then she will come onto you just stop trying to get with her and stay with other girls.
How would you like for a guy to hit on your girlfriend? Put yourself in his place

No comments:

Post a Comment