Monday, August 16, 2010

Why is my girl-obsessed boyfriend so verbally abusive to me?

my boyfriend always looks at females. he knows it bothers me. he tries not to be obvious. he says im insecure.. but maybe i am alittle because he looks at females so much. hes actually very good to me and a very good boyfriend.. btu hes always looking at females. sometimes i notice he tries to make me jealous.. and i know he may be insecure himself. but when we get in fights about how i dont want him to look at girls.. he says very mean things.. and he says he never looks at girls and he says that he hates me more than hes ever hated anyone. he always says im a b*tch, and a couple times he said i was ugly. tongiht he went out all day with his friends while he was mad at me and i got upset that he was mad at me so i called him a bunch of times (i shouldnt have). he couldnt handle it and when he got home we fought he called me a b*tch and said he hated me and was over me and that i was a wh0re and he didnt care if i killed myslef and that i was insecure and that he uses me. help.Why is my girl-obsessed boyfriend so verbally abusive to me?
Sounds like a power issue to me. He knows that by doing that, he can pull your strings, and so he has power over you. A bit twisted, but more common than you'd think.





The verbal abuse bit just sounds like immaturity, and maybe him pushing the limits to see how much he can get away with.





I always thought it was sad when women let their men get away with stunts like that. But, they say it's love, who am I to disagree?Why is my girl-obsessed boyfriend so verbally abusive to me?
i have a question for u then...why r u still with him then? u deserve better
The person is jelous
you are wasting your time, he is not happy and apparently neither are you
Because he doesn't love you. In fact, he doesn't know what love is. Leave him. You're worth a lot more than that.
You really need to get out of this bad relationship right now! Its not going to get better, unles you both go and talk with someone about it together..





I was with someone like that for 6 months, and he turned my life upside down... 5 years later, I have issues with my life because of the way he treated me..I dend not to leave my house, make reasons not to want to go places or have people over, its hard on the relatiohsip i have now...
YOU are the only one that can do anything about this. Why are you putting up with his abusive treatment? Do you have no pride? LEAVE HIS A$$...NOW!!!!
Obviously this person is VERY INSECURE on alot of levels and cannot handle a relationship, if he says all these mean things to you then whay are you still with him ? why have you subjected yourself to this type of treat ment? you deserve better, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and kick the S.O.B. to the curb and be done with him, there are better prople out there who will give you the love and respect you rightfuly deserve.
girl,





You are insecure because of him because of his actions. Everyone who has passed through this situation can tell you that:


first, he is the jerk


second, he is the insecureone. when a man is really in love with a woman, he never, but never disrespect his lady in ANYWAY. If he looks at girls while is with you, hey, why don't you do the same? We have the same rights.


third, take autocontrol of yourself. Have more selfrespect and security about yourself. If he treats you like s-h-i-t, is because he knows that you are better than him, that you can have whoever you want and he doesn't want you to. That


s why he tries to destroy your confidence by insulting you.





You know what... dump him. He doesn't deserve you. I know that out there God has someone way better than him...


So go out with your friends, do some shopping. Do yourself a makeover and enjoy your life. Once he realize what he had lost, maybe he will come back crawling for your forgiveness. Men are jerks.
I'm very sorry to hear the situation. Guys do struggle with lust a lot of the time. That doesn't make it right. Lust is a sin. And since he looks so much, apparently he has a big issue with lust.





You really do deserve better than this. Go see some of your friends at home. You shouldn't be treated like this. If I were a girl, I would be out of there the first time he cussed me out. And if he ever laid a hand on me he'd have a law suit! ;) Any, guys no longer respect girls, which is a real shame. Our societ has gone from, the ';gentlemen'; rising when a lady entered the room.. the cat calls when she enters. The vast majority of men in our societ (and most other countries too), no longer respect women and are only thinking selfishly of how to please them selves, instead of what's best for her.





Hope this helps. ;)


God Bless.


-Erik
If you like drama, continue what you are doing. If you don't move on.
you say he is a good boyfriend????? where did i miss that.


he is abusive, and you mean nothing to him, leave him now.


he has disrespected you in many ways. he is beating you down so you will always be his love slave while he does what he wants. you probably feel like you don't deserve better.... but you do. you deserve a whole lot better than that. leave while you still have a mind of your own, and get some counseling.
LEAVE HIM ALONE AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment