Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I get over my jealousy?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 8 months and we are having sex. When we got together we both had already lost our virginity and everything.





I lost mine to my ex that I was with for over a year, then I had sex with my next boyfriend once a year later and then 6 months later with one of my boyfriends bestfriends (this was all before I met him, and yes I feel really stupid for it now).





My boyfriend had sex 2 times before we met, once with a girl that I have completely hated since we were like 12 and this BIG whore that alot of guys have had sex with.





Im over his first time because he hates her too and thinks shes utterly discusting and doesnt make any attempts to hide this. But the other one bugs be so much, to this day :( I think about it alot. Hes told me every detail about it(we told each other about everything we've ever done) and it randomly pops in my head. The only negative things hes ever said about her is that she has teeth that kindof stick out and her jaw is square..? And he said he regrets it and all that. But still I feel like he doesnt sometimes. I told him it bothers me and all he said was ';Yeah...I used to feel that way about your past too...but I just somehow stopped...Idk how I did it so I cant really help much...just try not think about it and dont make yourself sad.'; He is right, and it was in the past. I just feel so jealous. And shes pretty, and stylish and petite and alot of guys like her(because they know she would do anything with anyone). I know Im probably being rediculous but Im making myself miserable and idk what to do.





What makes it worse is that I know all the things they did and the things she said..UGH HELP :'(How do I get over my jealousy?
Well, he's with you because he like YOU for who you are. Like, you said, he just hooked up with her because, of that one thing. You need to accept he has a past, just like you do. You need to not think about it, or thing about the good things about your relationship. Don't tell him that you think about, that girl and what he did. It will just cause trouble for you and him.How do I get over my jealousy?
She will never be a take home to your parents kinda girl like you probably are...just think of it this way..the only reason guys go after her is because they know she will give it up...nobody wants to be in a relationship like that...maybe you could think that she has some kinda disease like an std...since she sleeps around alot...and remember...she's his past not his present..so evidentally she didnt do something right..and your his present
You're being a hypocrite. Get over it.
You need to realize that he's with you and only you now. The past is the past. You can't change it now. You can't make yourself miserable over a ';whore';. Be happy for what you have. Eventually Im sure you'll forget about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment