Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do i do if the girl i love cheated on her boyfriend with me while drunk?

I'm in love with a girl and we dated for 14 months. We broke up and she got over me but i was unable to get over her and she said she still likes me but has a boyfriend. This girl is not a cheater. She had a party and just about everyone was drunk. She was all over her boyfriend but he didnt drink and he left early. I was sleeping over, along with like 10 other people, and me and her made way to her room and i kissed her. (we were both drunk) we started making out and she put her hands down my pants. We are both totally against cheating and when she was done we both flipped out and wondered what we had just done. She is mad at me now for kissing her and she talks to me but she seems like she doesnt want to talk to me. How should me and her handle this? What can i do to make things between us better? She doesnt want me hanging out with her now because she thinks ill pull the same move. And i am seriously unable to get over her. Thanks.What do i do if the girl i love cheated on her boyfriend with me while drunk?
Respect her wishes. Stay away. She might feel as you have taken advantage of her drunkeness. I know it might feel mutual, but if you we're that drunk and ur not sure, don't do it.





Sorry bro, nothing you can do.What do i do if the girl i love cheated on her boyfriend with me while drunk?
GET HER DRUNK AGAIN AND VIDEO TAPE IT
just pretend it had never happen
If she wanted to be with you, she'd be with you and not her boyfriend. You need to seriously move on and let her go. The fact that you were at her house and the both of you were drunk and her boyfriend left you alone with her says that he trusted you enough not to mess with his girl while he was away. You shouldn't have followed her up to her room. I think you were just looking for an opportunity to get her alone. Move on dude.
Tell her boyfriend what happened and leave her alone.
There isn't anything you can do. You remind her of her own bad behavior, so she'll probably always hate you for leading her astray. You should just say you're sorry and leave her alone. And stop drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment